Media Conor drops GEM (talks about Khabib lead up and beef)

He also says he will definitely beat Floyd in a rematch and is good enough to become a boxing World champ <36>

The definition of Delusion

"An idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder"

He's a fucking con man and reminds me of Saul from Breaking bad

Been saying that about him for years. I’m not convinced he actually believes the things he says, but he doesn’t need to. He just needs to convince his idiot followers that he does.

He’s reverting back to being Conor McCuckold. Whiney little bitch-boy with excuses for everything.

It's like I'm looking at a mob of angry peasants...

Till this day, the weakest shit on this forum remains the "excuses" thing.

What do you expect for fighters to do?

Quit after one loss?

You want Conor to cry and beg or some shit? So you can feel better about not having 100mil in your bank?

And this goes for any fighter, doesn't have to be Conor.

If Khabib loses his next fight would you rather have him reflect on his loss and try to find the reason for losing or do you want him to turtle up and quit?

It's like you mothefuckers are out for blood and nothing more...

Excuses are normal and are here to stay. They are necessary.

rhiLgI9.jpg

Why can't he be more like other fighters who don't offer any excuses after a loss and admit they got beaten by the better fighter?
Because that shows mental weakness. Most people who make it to an elite athletic level are narcissistic and have supreme confidence and their brains simply dont allow to believe someone is better than them. Do you think DC or stipe think the other is better than them? What about GSP when he lost to Serra? You think gastlem thinksnl Israel beats him 10/10 times? I bet aldo thinks hes a better fighter than conor. List goes on

You don't have to be massive dick rider realize there was a massive change that took place when he got 100 million dollars, massive celebrity and achieved his goals.

to

and

Lmao

Lil man is hilarious, delusion of the highest order.

Lol he says he wanted to fight Khabib in April but Khabib signed with Tony instead.

Didnt Contards say Conor gets what Conor wants?

Why can't he be more like other fighters who don't offer any excuses after a loss and admit they got beaten by the better fighter?
exactly,

remember that line of his --- "I either win or learn" . . . which in actuality is "I either win or make up excuse after excuse"

Conor actually coming off pretty good in the interview if you haven’t given it a listen, obviously doesn’t go into details about out of cage shenanigans. This coming from a big Ferg Nut Hugger...
<BC1>

Fook Khabib and fook wrestlers.

This is fighting, not wrestling.

Conor is one of those deluded self-centered people that think they are so good that the only reason they could have lost was because they were not at their best in some way or another, or at least that's the story they repeat to themselves to be able to "move on", but deep down know someone else was just better than them (which in more stressful situations surfaces, as suggested by his demeanor in the walkout and in the ring when face-to-face with Khabib).

Focused Conor:
vid_conor.0.jpg
<{monica}>

(the ongoing irony here is wonderful...
this blurry photo#1 shows conor squinting#2, clearly unfocused as he took out Chiesa#3 and airballed on khabib = quality laughs)

Still mad he stole your boy’s soul?

Judging by your av you found a new bald Brazilian to fanboy over

is he the biggest excuse maker in the UFC? (current. so Tito doesn't count.)

Conor is right. He went into camp unfocused and broke his foot, but despite that and coming back after a 2 year lay off he still took Khabib to the 4th round and had Khabib panicking to bury his face into Conor's crotch

Conor and retarded fanbois, name a more iconic duo.

He also says he will definitely beat Floyd in a rematch and is good enough to become a boxing World champ <36>

The definition of Delusion

"An idiosyncratic belief or impression maintained despite being contradicted by reality or rational argument, typically as a symptom of mental disorder"

He's a fucking con man and reminds me of Saul from Breaking bad
How does he remind you of Saul lol?

Took the Bib to the 4th.... please. Bib let him last till the 4th so he could beat on him. He had nothing for the Bib

It's like I'm looking at a mob of angry peasants...

Till this day, the weakest shit on this forum remains the "excuses" thing.

What do you expect for fighters to do?

Quit after one loss?

You want Conor to cry and beg or some shit? So you can feel better about not having 100mil in your bank?

And this goes for any fighter, doesn't have to be Conor.

If Khabib loses his next fight would you rather have him reflect on his loss and try to find the reason for losing or do you want him to turtle up and quit?

It's like you mothefuckers are out for blood and nothing more...

Excuses are normal and are here to stay. They are necessary.
You sound like another loser with excuses built in

Back