Conor claims to have "never really been beaten"

“I’ve never really been beaten, let’s be real. You’ve never seen me beat. You beat a man by concussing him with blows to the nut."

This is delusional. Not only has he been beaten, but he's been bested. I hate this train of thinking. Losing to a submission is just as valid as losing to strikes. It is literally what makes MMA...MMA.

“I’ve never really been beaten, let’s be real. You’ve never seen me beat. You beat a man by concussing him with blows to the nut. Putting him down."

That's because you roll over and quit when in trouble. To avoid getting knocked out. So in fact by quitting you are losing more conclusively than if you just got pounded out.

it's not easy for a fighter to admit they lost. they need reasons(excuses) to help them cope...pretty much all fighters are like this...some just keep it to themselves...but I'm sure every fighter that loses, tells themselves a good reason why they lost.
Fedor did not complain :)

conor is the only MMA fighter that has been humiliated in front of millions of people, so he will do/say anything to save his face, and his fans will believe anything that comes out of his mouth because they are so dumb

Yes... he tapped

Attachments

• 20200122_183652.png
    20200122_183652.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
This thread is so sad. A bunch of beta males who never competed at anything in their life not understanding an elite athletes mental fortitude. Keep living vicariously through khabib, brother of Abubaquitter nurmatapoff

So much for being humble in defeat.

Oh Conor’s been beat plenty of times so the poor guy is delusional.

in that clip, notice how nate isn't chasing after conor...they are both walking around...nate doesn't seem all that interested in going after conor...so conor took advantage and took a break to get his wits back..smart move... and I don't see any running...I see conor walking around the cage, and nate walking at the same speed...not rushing at him full force, making him fight.
Oh, dear..

That’s Ronda Rousey levels of delusion. Great comeback, had to ruin it with some bullshit.

He was always the one touting mma over boxing saying boxing wasn’t a real fight. Now he seems to think mma = striking

Conor and Colby should have to pay Chael royalties :p

quote-i-am-cocky-in-prediction-i-am-confident-in-preparation-but-i-am-always-humble-in-victory-conor-mcgregor-106-70-39.jpg

he means by KO or TKO, context is key

That’s Ronda Rousey levels of delusion. Great comeback, had to ruin it with some bullshit.

He was always the one touting mma over boxing saying boxing wasn’t a real fight. Now he seems to think mma = striking

I remember him saying this about the Khabib fight, that it wasn't a real fight because of the rules and the ref so really Khabib didn't beat him. Its laughable because in a real fight Khabib wouldn't be abiding by rules either and would probably break Conors whole neck.

Fedor did not complain :)

very true...some fighters keep it to themselves...but I think they all in some ways, rationalize why they lost...even if they don't say it out loud...

Back