Conor claims to have "never really been beaten"

The Adrien Broner of MMA, always loses because he wasn't 'himself'. Funny how botj guys are complete cunts too as well as their fans.

Tapping to a neck crank is worse than being knocked out.

I guess stipe didn't beat ngannou too, dc never beat rumble too, ben askren didn't lost to maia too ...

in that clip, notice how nate isn't chasing after conor...they are both walking around...nate doesn't seem all that interested in going after conor...so conor took advantage and took a break to get his wits back..smart move... and I don't see any running...I see conor walking around the cage, and nate walking at the same speed...not rushing at him full force, making him fight.

You could have just said "I'm clueless" instead of writing all that.

I feel its difficult to stop him via strikes,Masvidal wony be able to do it too,he has a pretty good chin.

It was 50/50 whether nate choked him or ko'd him. Conor shot a takedown ffs. Fool was sparked and on the way out, inefficient with his consciousness

Still undefeated

{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

Pretty weak argument. Those losses saved him further embarrassment. What happens if Nate and Khabib never decide to choke him? He wouldn’t be able to make it to his feet.

also, in his eyes, even going for the take down on Nate should be a loss

Said he wasn’t beaten in boxing because it was under a certain set of rules. Also hasn’t been beaten in MMA because he ignores all grappling/wrestling.

Does he even know what he is saying at this point? The BS is piling so high that he can’t keep up.

I mean sure his fans will parrot this new way of looking at things and call anyone who disagrees a bitter bum.

That's the definitive proof that Conor owns almost all his notoriety to Chael Sonnen.

Khabib could have killed him. Don't worry about going unconscious.

well his foot was a balloon

Got biggest humbling ever by khabib, smashed him so hard Conor changed his character.

Facts are the only reason we havent seen him out cold is because he asked for mercy. Thats the ONLY reason. Embarrassing stance from him but not unexpected.

4 losses, all due to submission.

"Please stop hurting me Alpha Male, I am your Beta, please stop molesting me in any way, shape or form that you desire. I give up."

Much better than watching him lose by KO, no "lucky punch" excuse that you know he would absolutely use in a heartbeat.

They don't call him McTapper for nothing.

It's hard to get TKO'd when your instinct is to turn give up your back when facing adversity.

Next time he's getting choked out the ref should let him go unconscious then have his head punched one time. His brain needs an adjustment.

He's never really been beaten. He's always going to quit before that happens. :D

Back