Conor claims to have "never really been beaten"

Hmmm, now let's see:

Conor Tapped Out vs Diaz after a beating.

Conor was TKO’d vs Floyd in a one sided boxing match.

Conor Tapped Out vs Khabib after a beating.

Looks like loses to me!!
;)

The next guy to get full mount or back mount on Conor should absolutely just proceed to beat his ass for as long as possible, until Conor taps from strikes or gets CTE.

Just to make a point.
<WellThere>

Khabib may he undefeated but Conor holds the longest "unbeaten really" record.

Conor had a really good comeback fight, but then he screws up his moment by claiming some ridiculous things. No, he's never been KO'd, he's been submitted. But some people would consider tapping out worse than being KO'd, since you are mentally and verbally telling your opponent, fully aware, that you don't want him to continue hurting you, that you can't handle anymore pain. Furthemore, he avoided the TKO from Diaz by shooting in and choosing to get submitted instead. Khabib didn't seem to humble this guy enough the first time.

Article below:
https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2020/1/...eat-but-ive-never-been-really-beaten-mma-news
Nicely said. I guess another humbling on deck......maybe it's hard to get humbled when you quit so quickly. Conor McGregor holds the Guinness for tapping at .0001 seconds vs bhibster.

Hmmm, now let's see:

Conor Tapped Out vs Diaz after a beating.

Conor was TKO’d vs Floyd in a one sided boxing match.

Conor Tapped Out vs Khabib after a beating.

Looks like loses to me!!
;)
Don’t forget about the time Joe Duffy beat him even faster than Conor beat cowboy.

Really tho,in all seriousness...This stuff i dont care about. Everyone gotta do or say what they can to try again and keep going. Its just words,you cant take it seriously. Its more for themselves than anything else.

Mas, Gaethje or Dustin next. Neither of these guys are going for subs in this bout

He's been TKO'd and submitted ... he's been beaten soundly three times in the last few years.

Back