Media Conor/Chandler - Worst TUF Ever

Fjord

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Saw more of the “leaked” video of Conor shoving Chandler. And Chandler did absolutely nothing.

This is exactly why it should’ve been Conor and Tony. Tony would’ve never stood for this crap. Would’ve been way more exciting than Wanderlei and Chael. Way more exciting than Rampage and Rashad. Way more exciting than Cody and TJ.

Nothing happened here. Every episode has been completely dull and staid. Can’t believe Chandler did nothing.

Tony deserved this shot. The show would’ve been so much more exciting.

Saw more of the “leaked” video of Conor shoving Chandler. And Chandler did absolutely nothing.

This is exactly why it should’ve been Conor and Tony. Tony would’ve never stood for this crap. Would’ve been way more exciting than Wanderlei and Chael. Way more exciting than Rampage and Rashad. Way more exciting than Cody and TJ.

Nothing happened here. Every episode has been completely dull and staid. Can’t believe Chandler did nothing.

Tony deserved this shot. The show would’ve been so much more exciting.
It never would have been Tony. Look at where Tony is now.

I agree the show isn't doing too great but there's no way they could've done Ferguson. He's on a 5 fight losing streak and completely shot. Also, he's absolutely terrible with the media as far as appealing to the casuals the last few years. Chandler is fairly well spoken and is among the best in the UFC for coming off well in media interviews, night and day difference compared to Ferguson.

Could you imagine Tony appearing on a show like this to try and sell the show? Only if you want a trainwreck.

fookin-nuttin-conor.gif

I agree the show isn't doing too great but there's no way they could've done Ferguson. He's on a 5 fight losing streak and completely shot. Also, he's absolutely terrible with the media as far as appealing to the casuals the last few years. Chandler is fairly well spoken and is among the best in the UFC for coming off well in media interviews, night and day difference compared to Ferguson.

Could you imagine Tony appearing on a show like this to try and sell the show? Only if you want a trainwreck.

So you don't send him, those shows are fucking dead and did nothing for the abysmal viewership this season is getting, Tony would had giving them much more highlights to hype up the show instead of just being there to be push by conor every week.

I don't even understand it. They should have done Team US vs Team Europe or something. The teams are so imbalanced.

So you don't send him, those shows are fucking dead and did nothing for the abysmal viewership this season is getting, Tony would had giving them much more highlights to hype up the show instead of just being there to be push by conor every week.
Tony is too busy getting DUI's to offer any "entertainment" to anyone. Not that I really care to see that much of the dude outside of the ring anyway. Dude's awkward,moody and cringe. Imagine having to see that for 6 weeks instead of the small doses of nonsense you usually get.

They need a season that can bolster a weak division. Perhaps 16 bantamweight women or 16 flyweight women, 6 UFC contracts to win, or something like that. Title eliminator fight for coaches.

The vets and prospects angle kind of feels like a season taped 5 years ago. Doesn't really feel new or current.

Are any of the TUF competitors any good? The “prospects” keep getting crushed by guys who couldn’t cut it in the UFC already. I need a couple guys that might actually be good to care about the show

Conor and Tony on TUF doesnt have anyone likable to root for as coach lol

Conor face-pushing Chandler will revive the series.
<21>

Back