Media Conor celebrating...

What are you referring to? Alcohol is not the only drug to kill but it is the only drug that can kill you while detoxing/withdrawing from. If you stop taking heroin, you will feel like death but won't die. With booze, if you do it long enough and drink enough, you can seize up and die. I believe benzo withdrawal might be the same, as it is similar to booze, but don't quote me on that.

What am I referring to? I’m referring to what you just said. I literally quoted you in the post lol...

I’m referring to your statement that “alcohol is the only drug that can kill you”. These are your words, don’t try to backtrack now because you did a google search and realized you were wrong.

BTW, yes fully I’m aware that alcohol and benzodiazepine withdrawal can be deadly unlike other drugs. That has nothing to do with this conversation.

What am I referring to? I’m referring to what you just said. I literally quoted you in the post lol...

I’m referring to your statement that “alcohol is the only drug that can kill you”. These are your words, don’t try to backtrack now because you did a google search and realized you were wrong.

BTW, yes fully I’m aware that alcohol and benzodiazepine withdrawal can be deadly unlike other drugs. That has nothing to do with this conversation.
Your right bro, I did say that but was referring to the detoxing aspect which I alluded to further up but didn't tack that on. I can't edit posts and grammar era with my dubs, didn't even notice tho until you pointed it out.

Back