Media Conor celebrating...

o_OHow do you figure?
Because if you took something that resembled a party drug the likes of MDMA/X or similar, the amount of joy flooding into your neurotransmitters is something you can't conceive in a sober state. So by you making this statement, it likely suggests either you have never done this form of drug or your ability to metabolize such drugs is very poor and you didn't benefit the same experiences that millions of others do and it is a very beautiful state to be in for a few hours. So which is it?

Because if you took something that resembled a party drug the likes of MDMA/X or similar, the amount of joy flooding into your neurotransmitters is something you can't conceive in a sober state. So by you making this statement, it likely suggests either you have never done this form of drug or your ability to metabolize such drugs is very poor and you didn't benefit the same experiences that millions of others do and it is a very beautiful state to be in for a few hours. So which is it?
Yeah i'm really not sure how you got to that assumption from what I said.

I think you misunderstand, my point was that dancing around at your after party does not automatically mean that someone is on drugs.

As someone who used to partake frequently, I am going to have to call bullshit on that one.
Ironically, it's like how Conor fights - that first round and change could be amped up but after that- counterproductive city. Respiratory slow down

If I'm his family, I am a bit worried. Conor was admittedly an alcoholic and struggled getting away from the juice and is playing with fire making an acquaintance with it again. Science has shown us that an addict's brain changes, addiction is a disease, alcohol is the most harmful drug on the planet and you can not just play around with it. If you had a friend that was long time heroin addict and picked up the needle to celebrate 'just one night', wouldn't you look at it differently? Booze actually blows heroin away in turns of it harm.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/11/101101162138.htm
Did anyone think Conor was going to AA? He just claimed he didn't drink in camp

ehFlvtG.jpg

2n6LwRT.jpg
<{danawhoah}>

That “beautiful state” isn’t free though. The day after will be a bitch.

If I'm his family, I am a bit worried. Conor was admittedly an alcoholic and struggled getting away from the juice and is playing with fire making an acquaintance with it again. Science has shown us that an addict's brain changes, addiction is a disease, alcohol is the most harmful drug on the planet and you can not just play around with it. If you had a friend that was long time heroin addict and picked up the needle to celebrate 'just one night', wouldn't you look at it differently? Booze actually blows heroin away in turns of it harm.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/11/101101162138.htm
Lol you're an idiot if you think booze is more harmful than heroin.

The only reason booze is "worse" is because it's legal, easily accessible and much cheaper so a lot more people abuse it.

Of course there are going to be more alcohol related deaths when only a tiny portion of the population has ever done heroin.

How many long time heroin addicts have you seen that were fuctional members of society?

Yeah i'm really not sure how you got to that assumption from what I said.

I think you misunderstand, my point was that dancing around at your after party does not automatically mean that someone is on drugs.
Well we are talking about Conor McGregor here right? On what planet would Conor be celebrating at his after-party without drugs? So in this case we are talking about somebody WHO IS intoxicated and having a good time with drugs (including alcohol which is a drug). We all understand humans can dance and play without drugs. But if I am misunderstanding you, please clarify for me how you making your point with this example using "Conor McGregor" in this video makes any sense when he is on drugs?

Booze actually blows heroin away in turns of it harm.
Hell fucking no.
Having a drinking problem might kill you in the long run.
Having a heroin problem will definitely kill you in the long run.

There is no such thing as a functioning heroin addict, where there are some alcoholics with somewhat of a functioning life, albeit unhealthy.

Hell fucking no.

There is no such thing as a functioning heroin addict, where there are some alcoholics with somewhat of a functioning life, albeit unhealthy.

i'm thinking of becoming a professional heroin addict after watching that holly hom fight

So he barely wipes his nose and all of a sudden he is on the snuff? It was probably more a reflex from fighting, you know when fighters touch their nose. Or he had an itch. Not ruling out the snuff either but probably not.

Well we are talking about Conor McGregor here right? On what planet would Conor be celebrating at his after-party without drugs? So in this case we are talking about somebody WHO IS intoxicated and having a good time with drugs (including alcohol which is a drug). We all understand humans can dance and play without drugs. But if I am misunderstanding you, please clarify for me how you making your point with this example using "Conor McGregor" in this video makes any sense when he is on drugs?
Ah right, so we're gonna do the alcohol is a drug thing even though you know fine well what I meant in order to score some sort of petty points?

Conor in that video looks like a guy who's been drinking his whiskey and having a laugh, and there's nothing in the video that suggest he's on anything other than whiskey, so my point was just that, Conor doesn't need drugs to celebrate, hell I doubt a extrovert like Conor even needs the booze, and I find it weird that so many people jump to that conclusion, I actually always assumed it was kids who hadn't actually had much experience in the area.

He was literally hanging out in crackhouses before. He doesn't have to go to AA to be addicted - his actions proved it, plus he said it was 'really hard' stopping drinking. He finally got clean and was previous showing incredibly concerning actions before, actions that put to shame the actions of many addicts I've know (rape allegations, punching old men, smashing stranger's phones, pub fights, punching refs, etc). If those were the actions of a sober Conor, that is a much larger problem than intoxicated Conor.

Sounds like you are 100% confident he won't have a problem. I hope you are right, but as someone that has known many addicts, I think there is always the possibility of relapse to his previous life if he's not careful. Addiction does not go away like the flu, it is there forever.
No, I was trying to say yes, he has a huge drug and alcohol problem. Was he trying to go sober forever? I doubt it. He should though, and spend more time with his family

That’s a ridiculous comparison if you know anything about heroin and the opiate epidemic. Going out for drinks and shooting up heroin are two very different things alcoholic or not. We don’t even know if Conor is an alcoholic. He never said that.
Read the stats, my friend. Booze is the most dangerous drug on the planet. It is also the only one that can kill you. Heroin has a stigma booze do not because it has been demonized while booze is legal. In countries where heroin is legal, when the criminality aspect is taken out (Portugal) addiction rates actually drop. An addicts brain is very different than a person that has one pain pill here and there, or a person that has drink here and there after work. Some here have made the case Conor never had a problem with drinking (or whatever he was doing), and to that I say that is actually more concerning if he was acting that way sober. Furthermore, Conor admitted he had a hard time stopping the drink. I earnestly hope he is fine, but as any alcoholic will tell you, one drink is never enough and 100 is always too much. It's not something a person can play around with if they truly are addicted and carries much higher consequences than Joe Blow grabbing a brew after work.

Lol you're an idiot if you think booze is more harmful than heroin.

The only reason booze is "worse" is because it's legal, easily accessible and much cheaper so a lot more people abuse it.

Of course there are going to be more alcohol related deaths when only a tiny portion of the population has ever done heroin.

How many long time heroin addicts have you seen that were fuctional members of society?
I, like you, thought the study must be a joke but this is science we are dealing with. It is not just a ranking on harm to one's self but also harm to others and multiple criteria. A drunk goes off crashes cars, picks fights, while a dope addict lies on a couch. Also, you can not die detoxing from dope but can die from detoxing from alcohol.

Look at the study. It is quite a bit more harmful than both crack and heroin on a 10 point rating system.

Source me a single study that disproves or refutes this.

(different source this time if last one was not up to your standard):

https://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/01/alcohol.harm/index.html

"Using a new scale to evaluate harms to individual users and others, alcohol received a score of 72 on a scale of 1 to 100, the study says. It was compared to 19 other drugs using 16 criteria: nine related to the adverse effects the drug has on an individual and seven on its harm against others.

That makes it almost three times as harmful as cocaine or tobacco, according to the article, which is slated to be published on The Lancet's website Monday and in an upcoming print edition of the journal.

Heroin, crack cocaine and methamphetamine were the most harmful drugs to individuals, the study says, while alcohol, heroin and crack cocaine were the most harmful to others."

Hell fucking no.

Read what I said bro.

Alcohol being the most harmful drug is not my opinion. It is FACT. It is science. Read the study.

https://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/01/alcohol.harm/index.html

Back