Media Conor celebrating...

He looks like he is doing the sikibidi

Me, nah...
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

yeah... me neither :p

Didn't he literally say he was going to take some time off to party?
He said he'd celebrate at the after party, spend sunday with his family and get back in the gym Monday.

Last edited:
You don’t behave like that on coke. Especially if you’ve done it a couple times before, which most people seem to believe.

Looks like hes just taking the piss, aka acting the cunt aka being silly for a laugh

None of you sad sacks know how to have a laugh without drugs?
You must be a guy that either has never done drugs or metabolizes drugs poorly with a statement like this.

White boys look so awkward when dancing

I agree. But there’s nothing worse than black guys who try to sort of flex with their dance moves. Ear pieces, three drinks at max. Seem to believe that they are in a fucking RNB video

None of you sad sacks know how to have a laugh without drugs?

Seriously is jumping in one place with a bunch of people you don’t know who you can barely see or hear anyway really that much fun, without drugs?

Last edited:
Seriously is jumping in one place with a bunch of people you don’t know who you can barely see or hear anyway really they much fun, without drugs?
It is if your pished enough.

If you had a friend that was long time heroin addict and picked up the needle to celebrate 'just one night', wouldn't you look at it differently? Booze actually blows heroin away in turns of it harm.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/11/101101162138.htm

That’s a ridiculous comparison if you know anything about heroin and the opiate epidemic. Going out for drinks and shooting up heroin are two very different things alcoholic or not. We don’t even know if Conor is an alcoholic. He never said that.

Why didn't someone fly that Old Man from the stool to sit at the bar?

Does anyone have any foresight???

That looks like the shittiest party ever... and that DJ looks “special”.

He's little good boy act only lasted for this fight PR stunt.

Back