• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor can say what he wants with no consequences

It's funny because people like you take PC and apply it to just slurs, something that doesn't even matter. When real PC is allowing religions like Christianity and Islam to fuck with politics but we can't ever call them out because they are the dominant religions. America's biggest threat right now are Christians pushing policies based on their beliefs, yet a politician can't just outright call them out on it because this religion dominates the country. That is real PC, real PC affects things that actually matter, not what fucking slurs you want to use because your vocabulary is lacking.

Yeah Christians really got their way on that SCOTUS gay marriage ruling. But no, America's biggest threat is the same as Western Europe. SJW fairies, that want to be the word and thought police, and the right to be offended by everything. It was primarily Christians who wrote the US Constitution. The First Amendment to the United States Constitution prevents Congress from making any law respecting an establishment of religion, prohibiting the free exercise of religion, or abridging the freedom of speech, the freedom of the press, the right to peaceably assemble, or to petition for a governmental redress of grievances.

I see all the trump supporters are out in fool force.

I see a bunch of closeted homos in this thread.

People seem to be missing the point, it's not so much that he said it. It's the fact that when others do they get lynched and have to do a whole PR apology. I hope the SJW brigade hound Conor into begging for forgiveness.

Someone notify the LGBT leader person.
I get what your saying but werdum probably faced consequences for saying it like crazy

Yeah Christians really got their way on that SCOTUS gay marriage ruling. But no, America's biggest threat is the same as Western Europe. SJW fairies, that want to be the word and thought police, and the right to be offended by everything. It was primarily Christians who wrote the US Constitution. The First Amendment to the United States Constitution prevents Congress from making any law respecting an establishment of religion, prohibiting the free exercise of religion, or abridging the freedom of speech, the freedom of the press, the right to peaceably assemble, or to petition for a governmental redress of grievances.
Lets just leave it at this, no point in going in depth. Any one that thinks fringe groups like the Alt-right and SJWs have any power in pushing actual policy is beyond redemption. lol

Where is the hypocrisy?

TS literally making these "triple standards" up.

Werdum said that shit in a presser.

McGregor said it backstage while talking to a friend while not knowing he was being listened to and filmed.

Completely different things.

What about Artem though, he just got his ass kicked by a guy that looks like this
andre-touchy-fili-photos-7.jpg

They're just pointing out others have got in shit for saying it. Look at werdum he said it in Spanish and some Spanish speaking fruit lost his shit over it and he had to do dumb charity to work to make up for it. This is still new tho I'm sure conor will be forced into some bullshit pr stunt out of this
Did Werdum say it to a friend of his backstage while being unknowingly recorded? Or did he say it in a presser organized by UFC?

The God-botherers and hypocrites lost on gay marriage but raked some of that back with revanchist "religious freedom" horseshit. So, y'know.

SJW fairies are the biggest threat to the U.S. and Europe?

Only if you're a hyper-triggered snowflake cuck.

[<cena1}[<cena1}[<cena1}

if you hate the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: you're a fucking poosay. Its a word that means sissy bitch more than it means gay person and it has been like that for the last decade if not more. Fucking :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Been using it as slang for literally 30 yrs.

Back on my day you could call a straight man acting like a “sissy” a “f*g”, and not have your name drug through the mud.

Also back in the day, the invention of the wheel and learning how to control fire was a big deal.

People and ideas evolve.

Maybe you should try it.

Just a word to whom?
To the friend he was saying it to in a personal conversation.
Really the discussion should end there.
Are we to judge people for slang they use in private conversations now?

all I can hear is McGregor being salty because his teammate lost.

Dana himself was fond of a few LGBT slurs back in the day...he apologized.

Conor needs to bend the knee and beg for forgiveness.

A supporter of Gay Marriage calling people f****** ??? Can you imagine a campaigner against racism calling someone a nagger (with an i instead of an a) as an insult ? That's what Conor was doing, using it as an insult. Two faced snake.
conor-mcgregor-yes-equality.jpg
That's the gayest poster I've ever seen.

Also, who gives a shit? Conor obviously support equal rights. People make outrages about everything.

Conor could spit in Dana's face and get away with it.

Conor being non PC - “All I’m saying is he’s a F&&&&t”

There will be zero response.

Because he’s not a midcarder Jabroni joking about rape vans.

I’m not shitting on his choice of words

You are a man of principle.

Back