• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor can say what he wants with no consequences

UFC would cover up an actual murder for him. It’s nothing new, he didn’t make himself famous, UFC did.

You´ll do fookin nuttin

Why, because he's publicly popped a woody on at least two separate occasions while facing off with another half naked man? Because he plays grab-ass with his movement coach in a pair of skimpy undies to warm up?

Sorry dude, we're going to need a lot more evidence than that.

I agree. we need way more evidence. just because he spends all of his free time shopping and talking about fashion doesn't mean anything. we need more evidence dudes. quite wasting our time.

Insensitive to the alphabet community? Yeah nah. I'm not 100% straight myself and i don't give a damn about the word or any "homophobic slur". I've never seen a single man use the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: to be violent against a woman, or anybody defend violence against women, especially on those grounds.

No, I'm saying f###ot is used to putdown other men, which means men need to live up to some idealised form of higher masculinity. This can make us hypersensitive to threats to our masculinity and when challenged violence and hostility is the tool most commonly used. If f##### connotes b##ch then this likening the subject to being feminine, which in this context means lesser. See that those who are not hetero or male are less deserving of respect.

Ascribing labels to people means you are more able to dissociate yourself of the implications of mistreating or abusing that person. It adds to a cultural environment that positions women as second class and normalises violence. You may not recognise the link, that's fine but has been in extensive research that gives it credence.

UFC would cover up an actual murder for him. It’s nothing new, he didn’t make himself famous, UFC did.
Exactly.

It was so easy as well. Which is why they've stopped at creating 1 superstar who makes them millions and millions of dollars. Why would they make more? It's not as if they're a for-profit organisation or anything.

And all this lack of consequence and responsibility will go straight to Jr. who'll more than likely go up to be an obnoxious, entitled shit-head like 95% of Liberal spawn these days. :rolleyes:

Back