• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor can say what he wants with no consequences

nice find

conor in high heels is as tall as artem bare foot

and artem is stumbling around barely able to walk straight after touchy filly kicked his ass

PC police will make this something. Who cares

Anyone remember on JRE how Joe would use the f@g word freely then one episode announced he wouldnt use it any more?

I've never understood what the big deal is with word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Literally every gay guy I've ever known I've refered to as :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: & none of them have ever seemed offended. Anyone who expesses :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: pride shouldn't be offended

A mid card fighter would get instantly cut.

miguel-torres.jpg

Lets talk about how loyal Champ Champ is. He went to this place to support a friend that has a better chance of getting struck by lightning than he has of winning a match. Yet Champ Champ still left his beautiful family to support his friend. I think Im going to cry.

If Conor said that infront of me...The little manlet would be done.

People seem to be missing the point, it's not so much that he said it. It's the fact that when others do they get lynched and have to do a whole PR apology. I hope the SJW brigade hound Conor into begging for forgiveness.

Someone notify the LGBT leader person.
You expect reading comprehension from these people? LMFAO

Back on my day you could call a straight man acting like a “sissy” a “f*g”, and not have your name drug through the mud.

LOL its fucking bullshit.. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: is a type of food also.. cant say shit now without risk of suspension/loss of job

I like Conor more and more every day. I hate PC bitch hos. PC is fascism with manners. Free people say what the fuck they want, don't need to worry about the word police or pussies who think their feelings are more important than freedom of speech. The homos should be glad they don't live in the middle east where they throw you off buildings for your sexual devian... preference.

You were comparing him to Archie Bunker due to his post.

I pointed out how dumb that was.

Where's the confusion ?

If you thought it was dumb it must be because you figured I supported or didn’t support Conor in what he said or the posters quote I responded to.

I posted the gif in response to the quote because it sounds exactly like something Archie Bunker would say. Simple as that.

The confusion is on your part and you responded as such after running whatever direction you went with it.
E.g., you —> “you’re making his point for him”
I don’t care what the point was it just sounds like an Archie Bunker quote.

Anyone remember on JRE how Joe would use the f@g word freely then one episode announced he wouldnt use it any more?
Probably the same reason I stopped, if not for his public image. I used to use it like crazy, grew up with gamers and most of them were on my wrestling team. Eventually you come across people that use that word and really mean it for gays or use the n word and really mean it for black people. I stopped associating myself with people like that, for some reason it's cool these days to lack empathy. When it comes to Conor's situation, I see no big deal with it, I don't think it was his intention to use it in a manner that was offensive to gays but that isn't the point of this thread.

Jeez what a bunch of whiny little fem boys.

"He said fa**ot !!!!!."
" I'm so offended"

The pussification of men these days is really pathetic.
Undo the man bun and try standing up while peeing for a change.
They're just pointing out others have got in shit for saying it. Look at werdum he said it in Spanish and some Spanish speaking fruit lost his shit over it and he had to do dumb charity to work to make up for it. This is still new tho I'm sure conor will be forced into some bullshit pr stunt out of this

I like Conor more and more every day. I hate PC bitch hos. PC is fascism with manners. Free people say what the fuck they want, don't need to worry about the word police or pussies who think their feelings are more important than freedom of speech. The homos should be glad they don't live in the middle east where they throw you off buildings for your sexual devian... preference.
It's funny because people like you take PC and apply it to just slurs, something that doesn't even matter. When real PC is allowing religions like Christianity and Islam to fuck with politics but we can't ever call them out because they are the dominant religions. America's biggest threat right now are Christians pushing policies based on their beliefs, yet a politician can't just outright call them out on it because this religion dominates the country. That is real PC, real PC affects things that actually matter, not what fucking slurs you want to use because your vocabulary is lacking.

If you thought it was dumb it must be because you figured I supported or didn’t support Conor in what he said or the posters quote I responded to.

I posted the gif in response to the quote because it sounds exactly like something Archie Bunker would say. Simple as that.

The confusion is on your part and you responded as such after running whatever direction you went with it.
E.g., you —> “you’re making his point for him”
I don’t care what the point was it just sounds like an Archie Bunker quote.

Fair enough.
It seemed as if you're post was in the same spirit as the SJW brigade.

They're just pointing out others have got in shit for saying it. Look at werdum he said it in Spanish and some Spanish speaking fruit lost his shit over it and he had to do dumb charity to work to make up for it. This is still new tho I'm sure conor will be forced into some bullshit pr stunt out of this

But it seems that the feeling is that Conor should "get in trouble" also.

Instead of expecting Conor to be subjected to SJW justice we should be condemning anyone being persecuted for such nonsense.
Werdum should not have been pressured to apologize to anyone.

Private conversations aren't that loud. Apparently this video was at the tail end of a tirade, as well.
People can dislike the comments he made sure but theres no grounds to punish him when he wasn't doing anything official for the ufc. He was having a conversation with a team mate in the heat of the moment, probably didn't expect it to be blasted everywhere

Stop making excuses and coddling your fighters after losses. Be real about it.

"Hey you lost, you were doing a lot wrong, we're gonna workshop this and come back stronger."

Why is that so hard? Everyone from that gym has that bad. Accept loss for what it is. Learn from it. Be real and critical about it. Not every loss needs to be brushed off as a bad decision or whatever.

I hate when fighters do that. I'd get my ass handed to me in my gym if I did that shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back