Conor: billionaire status by age 35 ... so he makes Canelo money right now.

Yeah if you can't put forth the effort to type 't' or 'f' I'm definitely not sifting through your stream of delusional sewage posts, mate.
I'm pretty sure proclaiming some duning Kruger/ delusional shit only works if you're actually more intelligent than the person in question.

I'd be shocked if you broke 100 iq

For all your supposed training, you're a black and white thinker, no different than the average dunce.

I'm pretty sure proclaiming some duning Kruger/ delusional shit only works if you're actually more intelligent than the person in question.

I'd be shocked if you broke 100 iq

For all your supposed training, you're a black and white thinker, no different than the average dunce.

Did you get paid $80mil for this post?

what I'll never understand are Conor fans feeling so good & prideful that he's so rich.

as if his success makes their days less stressful/lives that much easier. where they'd use this as an argument, as if it were their own accomplishment.

Pride & arrogance is one thing.
However it's another to just recognise the money making capabilities of McGregor.
It's inspiring to me, on a personal level, because it shows what a man can do, regardless of his origins.
And inspiring personalities like McGregor help me on a daily basis when I am going through some obscurity phases.
It's clinically proven that listening to shit people and shit news all day will limit your mind.
Listening to people like Conor is uplifting. I also listen to guys like Goggins and many others.

great fighter, not as great as he thinks
but damn is he great at selling fights, and he got so rich from it...\
no matter how badly he loses, hes still a winner

I doubt Billonaire, but we don't know if he has put any of his own money in these ventures.

Now if Gregard would have had a Money Mayweather payday, he would probably be a billionaire already.

Seems more like the opposite to me

Hes investing

In alcohol, clothing and other things

He could still end up like that but historically rich athletes who've held onto their wealth have made smart business investments
Yeah, who could go bankrupt selling alcohol? Gambling? Steaks? Clothes? Multiple times?
Truly wealthy people aren’t “investing” in those things nowadays.
You do know McGregors sports and entertainment entity lost money the last three years?

Back