Conor: billionaire status by age 35 ... so he makes Canelo money right now.

Damn you're pretty enlightened for someone who barely likes to scratch the surface of any topic hes involved in. ;)

Anyways I'm done with this. I gotta eat

Quote my other posts and I'll respond later

Peace

Why bother deep diving with delusional Dunning-Kruger inflicted idiots? I'm here for the lols, mate.

True. And in a class action lawsuit the last thing the UFC would want to do would be to underrepresent fighter pay, right?
They didn’t create the document for the lawsuit. It was created years before for marketing of the company. So, yeah, some incentive to not be fully transparent.

not to be a D but its easy to read 4 pages of a thread... its not like your doing anything better with your time, your in here arguing over another mans money.

Not to be a D but it's easy to type 't' or 'f' and click 'post reply'

I wasn't talking to you, I have never heard of you, and you sound poor.

If he was being paid comparably to Boxers in terms of percentage of revenue

80 million wouldn't be crazy at all.

Yes it would. MMA doesn't get the crazy overseas tv deals Boxing does and when Conor sells 1.5 million (before ESPN. Who knows what they get now) and has a 10 million gate, the UFC only gets about 55-60 million from PPV and gate. Probably less because Conor and the UFCs reported (estimated) numbers are WORLD WIDE (Floyd and Boxing was USA reported PPVs only) and most country's sell PPVs much cheaper than the USA. Add on that Canelo and Floyds PPVs sold at a much higher price and it makes it even more ridiculous to say Conor could be getting 80 million if it was like Boxing.

There is MUCH more money being made when Canelo vs GGG sells 1.3 million in the States alone at $89 dollars (who knows world wide), does 30 million live gate and has ridiculous crazy Mexican TV deals VS Conor's biggest fight doing 2.4 million WORLD WIDE at $59 (in the States and Canada. The rest of the world doesn't pay that much) and a 17 million gate

The UFCs PPV estimates would look MUCH less impressive if they only reported USA numbers like Boxing.

Well ownership % is another matter entirely

You could even argue that's a sort of negotiation on his part.

It's clear having that in his mind that he knew his worth and was after more money.

That's all just company lip service. They wanted Conor back but ultimately the cards are in his hands when that happened or if it happened at all.

For that reason, I'd say the power was in Conors hands, at least to be paid realistically compared to his generated revenue.

Again we dont know but I would bet that's what happened or something similar. Perhaps a meeting in the middle type of scenario

I'm not here to tell anyone what to believe. I think it's pretty obvious he's grossly exaggerating his fight purses in the UFC. Most people that have taken any time and looked into it have reached the same conclusion. But you are correct, we don't know 100%.

They didn’t create the document for the lawsuit. It was created years before for marketing of the company. So, yeah, some incentive to not be fully transparent.

That's fair. But in court depositions if it's presented as evidence they'll be forced to state whether it's accurate or not most likely.

And it's pretty preposterous to think they'd list the highest fighter pay at $8m if it was actually double, triple, or quadruple that. Inflating or deflating numbers slightly is one thing. Completely fabricating numbers that aren't even in the same stratosphere is another.

That's fair. But in court depositions if it's presented as evidence they'll be forced to state whether it's accurate or not most likely.

And it's pretty preposterous to think they'd list the highest fighter pay at $8m if it was actually double, triple, or quadruple that. Inflating or deflating numbers slightly is one thing. Completely fabricating numbers that aren't even in the same stratosphere is another.
Or it could be misinterpreted by the reporter.

Only idiots would believe he'll make $80 million against Cerrone

That's possible, though unlikely.
8.5 mil seems somewhat reasonable for Conor in 2015 tho

Hypothetically if it were true

Most of that probably coming from his bouts against Mendes and Aldo.

He wasn't a star yet really until the mendes fight

After he became champ and the numbers came in, getting 15 mil for his next fight makes sense. At his level of stardom. Then it's just uphill from there after his second belt and floyd

8.5 mil seems somewhat reasonable for Conor in 2015 tho

Hypothetically if it were true

Most of that probably coming from his bouts against Mendes and Aldo.

He wasn't a star yet really until the mendes fight

After he became champ and the numbers came in, getting 15 mil for his next fight makes sense. At his level of stardom. Then it's just uphill from there after his second belt and floyd

8.5m over 3 fights. Even with his star rising, jumping to $15m for one fight is very unlikely. Not impossible, but highly unlikely. And his claim was $25m, which is even more out there.

Canelo makes 200 Million and you compare him to irish jabroni? Get your facts together nuthugger, Canelo is younger and he's richer.

As a Conor fan, I’ll be disappointed if his net worth is ever higher than Dana the father’s

1 billion = nine hundred and ninety nine "millions" + one more.
He's 32 this year.

Bet you all a hundred "one hundred bucks" this doesn't happen.

Conor has made the UFC & others a lot of money. I hope he makes a ton of money.

the track record of fighters staying rich is not good

Conor seems to have many of the warnings signs in terms of having an entourage & the frequent police issues

I hate to see middle aged fighters broke AF & getting concussed for scraps. Hope that is not the case for Conor. Unless he is convicted of rape. In that case, I wish him nothing but the worst

If he was being paid comparably to Boxers in terms of percentage of revenue

80 million wouldn't be crazy at all.

His star power is comparable to a peak floyd

But it seems doubtful the UFC would give those kind of percentages

That said, you never know. After Floyd, Conor made enough money to retire on.

Realistically he could just sit out forever and have all the leverage because he doesnt need to fight anymore. It's possible the WME caved and gave him what he asked for. Conor had been fighting to be paid his worth since the Eddie fight.

We really dont know

People need to understand though, with the kind of Revenue Conor brings in each fight, 80 million isnt crazy at all. Floyd was getting 100 mil guaranteed from showtime.

He could also be factoring endorsements and other things on the side as well
Floyd had help fighting Mexican fighters from Mexico etc it wasnt only him.

Back