Media Conor benching with bumper plates and doing 20lb dumbbell flys

Always shocks me how shit 90% of mma fighters strength and conditioning training is. If it wasn't for the rampant gear use and insane work loads they'd all just look like DYELs

He never was a power house. His punching power was always his timing/reaction time. Brains response time begins to decline at 24. The decent is slow but I'm sure living the good life with booze and Columbian nose nachos speeds it up a bit.

Reactions: kuf
Conor doesn’t have genetics for good endurance he will always quit as the fight goes the distance

Always shocks me how shit 90% of mma fighters strength and conditioning training is. If it wasn't for the rampant gear use and insane work loads they'd all just look like DYELs

You do realize he is in fighting camp, one month before a fight?
Also, pretty fucking hard (without roids) to do both strength and sparring/drills/heavy bag/bjj/others...

Benchpress is a useless exercise for mma. It's only for looks.

Conor confirmed gonna get knocked the fuck out again.
Yeah guys, pectorals, triceps, anterior deltoids are alll useless muscles when it comes to fighting... Why even have arms?!

I am not saying bench press is imperative for fighting, its not. But what you said is nonsense LOL

Also, pretty fucking hard (without roids) to do both strength and sparring/drills/heavy bag/bjj/others...
WTF are you talking about?!?! Every athlete has a strength and conditioning program they do during camp all while also doing their MMA training.

WTF are you talking about?!?! Every athlete has a strength and conditioning program they do during camp all while also doing their MMA training.

Yes, but it's not usually heavy lifting, expecially in the smaller weight classes.

giphy.gif

He never was a power house. His punching power was always his timing/reaction time. Brains response time begins to decline at 24. The decent is slow but I'm sure living the good life with booze and Columbian nose nachos speeds it up a bit.
Columbian nose nachos? This is a phrase I didn't know I needed in my life until now.

Yes, but it's not usually heavy lifting, expecially in the smaller weight classes.
This is not heavy lifting. That weight would only benefit muscular endurance which may be a need for Conor tbh.

I know. I've been through a fight camp (amateur), but it's not as hard as you think with proper programming.

Also, we have zero idea when he actually took those pics. Could be from before the camp even started.

Conor has become the midget bodybuilder type that he used to ridicule back in the day

Dustin already know how Conor feels.

He hits hard at 145 and he doesn't have retard strenght
He hits hard at 155 as well. The sound of the shots landing on Dustins chin confirms it. Im amazed Dustin took those so well. I think alot of dudes in the division would go down from those.

Back