Conor being a diva about who he fights and when and circumstances... but did a boxing exhibition?

Red panty night for that electrician. Changed his bum life. <27>

His hand was clearly swinging before the bell in slo-mo...

But it was also an EXHIBITION boxing match. A pro vs an amateur. Not a fucking fight to the death. Who tries to one punch KO via sucker punch in that situation?
Conors a competitor, it wasnt nice but its a fist fight. Conor didnt want to let him grt comfortable and was looking for an advantage. I still dont see it as a sucker punch.

<Waaah>

Paying homage to his original gym, haters / jealous people will find the worst in everything
People who have nothing often ignore any criticism and attribute it to jealousy

It means you have so little if anyone tells that you have nothing, you have to pretend it’s the opposite and you have so much they are actually jealous of you

Doesn’t work tho mate, you’re still gonna be miserable until you fix the issues you work so hard on ignoring

I'm one of the first to trash Conor, but this was an exhibition.

That guy he "boxed" and was called an Amateur did not even look Amateur. He looked like someone off the street.

Good lord some of you are sad as hell. I would honestly be embarrassed to hate a complete stranger even half as much as you guys hate Conor.

If he want to show his boxing he can release the full Malignaggi vid lol

Conor living rentfree in TS' head.

Conors a competitor, it wasnt nice but its a fist fight. Conor didnt want to let him grt comfortable and was looking for an advantage. I still dont see it as a sucker punch.
I can't imagine anyone being quite as indignant if the roles were reversed. If Conor had gotten flatlined in the same manner, we wouldn't be hearing about how cheap and dirty it was. It would be a shitfest over how awful Conor's chin is and how Khabib broke him or took his soul.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

It's almost like when Conor fights professionally he gives a shit about the fact that it counts on his record and that he gets paid for it.

people find reasons to complain about anything. conor, like everyone else, manages his career.

he can also do a local exhibition match for charity.

amazing.

it was a charity exhibition match for his old gym you absolute autist, calm down.
Additionally, if anyone read the article, they will see Conor is renovating the gym for them. Also, the guy he fought is a national champ and turning pro, and now, that guy will get a huge uptick in following and great promo for his first event. I imagine many more people will go to the Crumlin Boxing club and they will end up making more money now too.

Beyond me how anyone can make anything bad out of a situation like this. Mayweather won't even allow his spars to be filmed, while Conor is giving free charity matches for Good Friday Boxing and fixing up gyms that he has no relation to. Hating is a powerful disease.

That left-hand lost lots of steam LoL, even landed a straight down the pipe where the headgear barely protects LoL

Additionally, if anyone read the article, they will see Conor is renovating the gym for them. Also, the guy he fought is a national champ and turning pro, and now, that guy will get a huge uptick in following and great promo for his first event. I imagine many more people will go to the Crumlin Boxing club and they will end up making more money now too.

Beyond me how anyone can make anything bad out of a situation like this. Mayweather won't even allow his spars to be filmed, while Conor is giving free charity matches for Good Friday Boxing and fixing up gyms that he has no relation to. Hating is a powerful disease.
I don't get this whole thing trying to sell Conor as a good guy trying to help people when he is in trouble with the law every week. He's not a good person. He's an washed opportunist and his bag of tricks is running low.

Khabib, Dustin, Holloway, Cowboy and the real LWs with real fights coming are in the trenches and McGregor is hiding behind a cardboard cutout of the the fighter he used to be staying far, far away from the octagon Khabib did him in.

He would be taking real fights if he was serious.

Conor should stick to that fighting gimic.. At least he can win fights.. Or just join WWE then they'll give him a small winning streak, until his body can't take it anymore and take the L, with the easy, easy 50M or so from Good Old Santa Clause, McMahon.. And ride off into his cocaine.

Conor could rake in the dough in WWE I bet. Its a suitable forum for him.

Back