Conor being a diva about who he fights and when and circumstances... but did a boxing exhibition?

lol it was a little playful fight he did for his old gym, why are people milking this "story" so much?
Then he probably should not have been punching the guy before the bell in a "little playful fight"

He's a sad, lost soul.

Has been for a while tbh, I'd wish him well if he weren't such a garbage human being as well lol

ya, such a bad guy...giving his time, bringing in people to a small boxing club...ya, such a bad guy...

He was just doing some community service bro

<13>

tenor.gif

ya, such a bad guy...giving his time, bringing in people to a small boxing club...ya, such a bad guy...

Justify a pro sucker punching an amateur in an exhibition boxing match. He fucking tried to one sucker punch KO that kid in an exhibition match. No real man would ever do that.

tenor.gif

Justify a pro sucker punching an amateur in an exhibition boxing match. He fucking tried to one sucker punch KO that kid in an exhibition match. No real man would ever do that.
Is this for real, is this thread for real?

Conor was never my friend, never beat anyone good and never drew a fucking dime.

Is this guy for real? He wouldn't fight Cowboy because they wanted it to be co-main and he retired because the UFC wouldn't let him have a stake in the company... Yet now he is fighting some boxing expo with 100 people there? WTF? Thoughts?

giphy.gif

I dont get the logic behind this. What does his inability to negotiate a fight have to do with taking an exhibition.? He probably just wants to compete. Competing in the ufc has way more hurdles than a match in the gym of his hometown.

tenor.gif
Did the bell not ring?

Conor was never my friend, never beat anyone good and never drew a fucking dime.

We all know this isn’t true. But...

tenor.gif

In other news i heard Conor took a shit today and it wasnt solid. Anyone have any news on this or should we start a new thread about it ?

EnviousGoldenAlbacoretuna-small.gif

He's an attention whore, he doesn't care what it is as long as he looks good.

I'm shocked he didn't livestream either of his sons being born.

Did the bell not ring?

His hand was clearly swinging before the bell in slo-mo...

But it was also an EXHIBITION boxing match. A pro vs an amateur. Not a fucking fight to the death. Who tries to one punch KO via sucker punch in that situation?

Sucker punched an electrician and still couldnt drop him. That left hand is like cotton candy

I'm glad he is willing to do a small expo. He's not all about the money. He's giving back to the community. Good for him!!

Is this guy for real? He wouldn't fight Cowboy because they wanted it to be co-main and he retired because the UFC wouldn't let him have a stake in the company... Yet now he is fighting some boxing expo with 100 people there? WTF? Thoughts?

Dude is a clown at this point. SMH. I just hope he comes back and fights. Win or lose man, just fight.

His hand was clearly swinging before the bell in slo-mo...

But it was also an EXHIBITION boxing match. A pro vs an amateur. Not a fucking fight to the death. Who tries to one punch KO via sucker punch in that situation?

Im not sure it was a sucker punch but it was classless.

You wouldn't see most former champions try and bum rush some amateur with a day job milliseconds from the bell ringing.

I guess that's what you do when your last win was in 2016.

It's just public sparring

He was wearing headgear ffs

Are we now shitting on people for just practicing boxing?[/Q
Yeah this has got to be the worst attempt at a Conor bashing forum that i've ever come across. I'm not a Conor super fan by any means, I don't care if he fights again or if he stays retired, but this is just jealous haters trying so hard to write a clever comment so people will post and like. It's just trying WAAAAAAYYYYY too hard. Kinda sad and pathetic

Back