Conor being a diva about who he fights and when and circumstances... but did a boxing exhibition?

marksmen

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Is this guy for real? He wouldn't fight Cowboy because they wanted it to be co-main and he retired because the UFC wouldn't let him have a stake in the company... Yet now he is fighting some boxing expo with 100 people there? WTF? Thoughts?

He's a sad, lost soul.

Has been for a while tbh, I'd wish him well if he weren't such a garbage human being as well lol

Sucker punched an electrician too lol

Is this guy for real?
20140910035718_IMG_4249.JPG
No, but this guy is!

Conor should stick to that fighting gimic.. At least he can win fights.. Or just join WWE then they'll give him a small winning streak, until his body can't take it anymore and take the L, with the easy, easy 50M or so from Good Old Santa Clause, McMahon.. And ride off into his cocaine.

I get daily laughs from the stupid shit he does and his retard fan base that rush into threads to defend him.

Sucker punched an electrician too lol
Conor should stick to that fighting gimic.. At least he can win fights.. Or just join WWE then they'll give him a small winning streak, until his body can't take it anymore and take the L, with the easy, easy 50M or so from Good Old Santa Clause, McMahon.. And ride off into his cocaine.
He's a sad, lost soul.

Has been for a while tbh, I'd wish him well if he weren't such a garbage human being as well lol
Is this guy for real? He wouldn't fight Cowboy because they wanted it to be co-main and he retired because the UFC wouldn't let him have a stake in the company... Yet now he is fighting some boxing expo with 100 people there? WTF? Thoughts?

<Waaah>

Paying homage to his original gym, haters / jealous people will find the worst in everything

It’s like abad movie at this point.

<Waaah>

Paying homage to his original gym, haters / jealous people will find the worst in everything

Yeah, that’s cool and all. Sucker punching your opponent in the situation was just douchey, though. That’s what I have a problem with in this situation.

Face it. That’s the kind of guy he is. Always has been.

it was a charity exhibition match for his old gym you absolute autist, calm down.

Exhibition or not, Mcg sucker punched a guy with little to no pro experience. At least Mcg trained enough to be competitive but doing that to an electrician... that just shows again the type of shit person Mcg is.

Sherdog loves to pretend that fighters only fight for honer and valor.

You're living in fantasy land TS. McGregor wants money. The UFC wouldn't give him the money he asked for.

It's just public sparring

He was wearing headgear ffs

Are we now shitting on people for just practicing boxing?

lol it was a little playful fight he did for his old gym, why are people milking this "story" so much?

Back