• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor beats Khabib and ferguson

It's funny how this thread, has been bumped nearly a year after. Haha . I feel honoured.

I'm not hiding anywhere.

Conor wasn't the same fighter as he was after he came back. Guess he was too busy spending his money and living life. But he wasn't half the fighter he was. You could tell during the press conferences and walkout.

The Conor who beat Alvarez would have beat Khabib easily and Ferguson too.

I guess we will never know, because it looks like that version of Connor has Gone.

Khabib was lucky to fight the worst version of Conor we have Seen.

It would have been good to see Conor v khabib and Ferguson before he took 2 years off. It would have been a different story. But it is what it is.

Hahaha @WildBoyDan has made his profile off limits.What a pussy.There's nothing wrong with making prediction threads,having a normal opinion,or being wrong cause we all are all the time.It's these "this guy will make it look easy" "so and so has no chance" prediction threads that are just idiotic and they should be flamed for being retards.They make threads like this,disappear,then it's a matter of time before they make another stupid prediction thread and post how amazing they are when they are right.It's a weird way to get attention.

Disappear where? I've never left. Who was looking for attention? It was a genuine opinion based on previous fights.

I Still believe A motivated Conor Would have beaten Khabib easily. But that Conor has gone.

Honesty is not always the best policy.

Did Conor land anything in the first round?

Thanks for taking the time to search through and find my nearly year old post. Haha.

It's funny how this thread, has been bumped nearly a year after. Haha . I feel honoured.

I'm not hiding anywhere.

Conor wasn't the same fighter as he was after he came back. Guess he was too busy spending his money and living life. But he wasn't half the fighter he was. You could tell during the press conferences and walkout.

I guess we will never know, because it looks like that version of Connor has Gone.

It would have been good to see Conor v khabib and Ferguson before he took 2 years off. It would have been a different story. But it is what it is.
Fuck alcohol

I'm not hiding anywhere.

Some people say he fought not the same Aldo and definitely not the same Alvarez. Plus Max still wasn't the same we used to later. Even Dennis Siver was at the end of his career.

Disappear where? I've never left. Who was looking for attention? It was a genuine opinion based on previous fights.

I Still believe A motivated Conor Would have beaten Khabib easily. But that Conor has gone.

And make them all look like amateur's right?You're delusional,that Conor hasn't gone anywhere :D Khabib would have likely done the same thing at any point,but whatever you gotta tell yourself buddy.

I'm not hiding anywhere.

yeah, it is obvious that you will never know but we all know that your boy shit the canvas.
and,stop that shit with worst version of Conor.
you are acting like to know since the presser that Conor is not the same. did you even mention that Khabib would beat the shit out of him just by Conors press behaviour ?

yeah, it is obvious that you will never know but we all know that your boy shit the canvas.
and,stop that shit with worst version of Conor.
you are acting like to know since the presser that Conor is not the same. did you even mention that Khabib would beat the shit out of him just by Conors press behaviour ?

I wasn't going to bump my by then 8 month old thread to say, Conor didn't seem the same. Shit happens, you get over it.

I wasn't going to bump my by then 8 month old thread to say, Conor didn't seem the same. Shit happens, you get over it.
we are just having fun, thats it.
and agree,shit happens, same as Conor shit on canvas

Conor would've been beat the same way 1 year ago or 2 years ago. He only does well against smaller guys who willingly runs into his left hand.

Conor is only 30, I wouldn't count him out just yet.

Fighters do avenge losses.

Saying Khabib didnt beat the real Conor is as meaningless as saying Conor didnt beat the real Aldo. Its absolutely clown level logic

I'm not hiding anywhere.

Someone get this little turd a spine transplant

Lol

The ol, he wasnt the same fighter as before blah blah blah.

Garbage poster.

Thanks for the laughs knob end

I'm not hiding anywhere.

Lmfao. Absolutely pathetic Conor cope.

Khabib is a better fighter than conor. Conor only had 1 way to win always... And khabib beat him in standup and walked thru the left. U can make excuses all u want but conor lost fair and square and would 10 out of 10 times. Conor can beat aldo who is way smaller and eddie who is a mediocre fighter like nate is... But true talented competitorlike Tony or Khabib just jave way more ways to win than Conor.

Lol Conor looked the same as always, he doesn't beat Khabib at any point in his career.

This is such a weak and pathetic excuse. The "Conor who beat Alvarez" wasn't locked in a cage with Khabib at UFC 205. Conor was NEVER on Khabib's level. Plain and simple.

Back