• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor beats Khabib and ferguson

WildBoyDan

We are here for a good time not a long time.
@Green
Reaction score
And it wouldn't even be close.

This is an honest assesment, people will troll and hate on this, but Conor will do the same to khabib and ferguson as what he did to Aldo and Alvarez (make them look like amateurs)

Conor has alot of haters but forget how good he really is. I expect him to fight and beat both im 2018.

Everyone who says otherwise is (bar the odd reasonable poster) just a blind hater.

I think he wobbles Ferguson and early but as long as khabib doesn't walk into a left- I don't see Conor getting to his feet once taken down.Conor would have 2 chances .... at the beginning of round 1 and round 2 otherwise khabib too big and too heavy for Conor to carry

I didnt start out as a conor fan, but he did win me over with spectacular performances

1 punch KO of aldo
Dismantling of alvarez

Wow

giphy.gif

By the time he fights again, even Conor has forgotten how good he is.

Maybe. Then again he didn't make Diaz look like an amateur. To some extend he didn't make Mendes look like an amateur, although he got the job done. Which is why not least Khabib could be a dangerous opponent, cuz he's basically a bigger, stronger version of Mendes when it comes to taking people down, keeping them there - and Khabib would probably be busier on the ground than was Mendes.

I think they are winnable fights in each case. It would be a big accomplishment if he wins because he has clear ways to lose.

I'd pay to watch both fights, that's for sure. Conor has a chance against either, but I do think Khabib mauls him. Khabib has holes in his striking and potentially his gas tank as well but you have to stop him from just ragdolling you before you can take advantage of either....

And it wouldn't even be close.

This is an honest assesment, people will troll and hate on this, but Conor will do the same to khabib and ferguson as what he did to Aldo and Alvarez (make them look like amateurs)

Conor has alot of haters but forget how good he really is. I expect him to fight and beat both im 2018.

Everyone who says otherwise is (bar the odd reasonable poster) just a blind hater.
Khabib was never dropped even though he was hit clean a few times, even if Conor hurts him it would be hard to finish him. I think that Khabib kills him.

Conor always has the chance to catch Tony, and put his lights out, but finishing him, and winning a 5 round decision agaisnt that Savage is a really long shot.

Tony's the better, and more well rounded of Nate Diaz, and has much better cardio, and durability than Nate. I give him a 30% chance of winning.

And at this point, I don't even think 90% of the most die hard Conor fans actually believe he can beat Khabib, so no one really takes this fight discussion serious if you try and say Conor would win. It's just laughable and cute at this point.

Khabib and Tony would both embarrass Conor. Any other assessment is foolish nut-huggery.

Probably not. But if it helps you sleep, sure.

Conor always has the chance to catch Tony, and put his lights out, but finishing him, and winning a 5 round decision agaisnt that Savage is a really long shot.

Tony's the better, and more well rounded of Nate Diaz, and has much better cardio, and durability than Nate. I give him a 30% chance of winning.

And at this point, I don't even think 90% of the most die hard Conor fans actually believe he can beat Khabib, so no one really takes this fight discussion serious if you try and say Conor would win. It's just laughable and cute at this point.
This is about the most fair/honest chance you can give Conor without becoming one of “them”. Well done.

I'm far from a Conor hater but I think you are wrong TS

Maybe 50 / 50 against Ferguson.

Khabib mauls Conor and makes it look easy.

He probably knocks Ferguson out, becuse bad strikiing defense and all.

But McGregor has basically 0 chance against Nurmagomedov.

Back