• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Conor beats Khabib and ferguson

He would have beat him easily. Pre-maymac Connor destroys Khabib.
tenor.gif

<SelenaWow>

You leprechauns love your fantasy land. Tell me which round.

It's not a fantasy, hungry Conor before all the maymac money that destroyed any motivation he had to fight. would have beaten Khabib.

It's not a fantasy, hungry Conor before all the maymac money that destroyed any motivation he had to fight. would have beaten Khabib.
<36>

I love that many, including you were all SO certain Conor beats Khabib and Tony and after 229 it's all these reasons why he didn't and how Khabib is lucky the fight happened later rather than sooner.

I remember all the same talk on here before he thought Aldo. No one thougbt he stood a chance of beating Aldo. Then no one thought he would win the LW Title. Conor re-writes the rules and expectations.

And lol at at the people posting that ' even conor fans think conor had no chance against khabib'

I think khabib is an easy match up for Conor, i hope the fight happens soon.

It will be the same old story though, when he beats khabib, it will be 'yeah khabib had a padded record he wont beat ferguson, then he will beat ferguson and it will be the same.

Haters will hate, i have watched every khabib fight in ufc and Conor finishes him in the first round.
You still there?

He would have beat him easily. Pre-maymac Connor destroys Khabib.
Pre may mac Conor that was choked out by Nate journeyman Diaz two fights earlier? While Khabib was still undefeated and mauling people? Any version of Conor gets dominated by Khabib, like we already saw at the ppv last month.

How bro?
What would’ve been different cuz?

I’ll say this, he looked more fluid vs the bus...
Was more flowy, level changes with dolly was seamless.

You know what, he didn’t have ido in camp...
that’s where the wheels went off.

If taking the title from the guy who has been constantly talking shit about you and bullying your friends doesn't motivate you then nothing will.

Its funny how, people resort to insults. I have watched all the fights of Conor, khabib and ferguson in the ufc and my conclusion is he will beat both of them easily.

Khabib won't get the opportunity to take Conor down. Conor will Control the distance and finish him in the first.

Fire some more insults if you want. you obviously are a bit of closeted homo. Who even thinks about putting a dick in there mouth unless your a girl or homo?
Your opinion proved to be worthless. I could have told you that after seeing your join date though.

Conor couldn't beat his own brother.

The fella with the long blond hair with a voice like Kris Kristofferson

"Come on Son"

Back