News Conor Bailed on 500k Promised Donation to Dustin’s Charity (Update: Dustin reconfirmed)

This would probably be the most fucked up thing Conor has done if it’s true, but I could have sworn that Dustin said that Conor made the donation when he was on the Rogan podcast.

Yes it's a lot of money however it was promised in person/publicly and common knowledge from the guy who constantly brags about how much money he makes. If he really welched on that even I'd be surprised.
Yeah and that’s probably why he hasn’t paid, realized how stupid it was to offer 500k to a charity after buying a yacht and everything else. Dude will be broke in 5 years.

I did see Dustin say on Twitter the process was initiated but I don't recall him ever saying he received it and thanking Conor so maybe he did go back on his word. Dissapoining.
Yeah this is the most info I got. Which just says the process to donate was started. I don’t see anything confirming it was completed yet

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021...am-charity-donation-the-good-fight-foundation

The current things I’ve found are as follows:

Post fight, Jolie (Dustin’s Wife) went to conors dressing room and thanked him for the future donation. She said, “you have no idea how many lives you’re changing, thank you so much”

Several days after the fight Poirer was in an interview and confirmed conors team had reached out to start the donation process.

I haven’t found anything additional confirming it got further then that

Last edited:
Do you have source material?

Obviously if we have a source that changes the story here

Dustin did quite a few interviews in the week following UFC 257, pretty sure it was in either the Helwani / MMA Junkie or Submission Radio video interviews he seemed to confirm receiving the donation. Been a few months obviously since I've seen them so I don't recall specifically which one.

Dustin did quite a few interviews in the week following UFC 257, pretty sure it was in either the Helwani / MMA Junkie or Submission Radio video interviews he seemed to confirm receiving the donation. Been a few months obviously since I've seen them so I don't recall specifically which one.

Like a loser I can say I seen every interview post fight and Dustin never said he received the donation to Ariel.

I’m only finding interviews where Dustin said the process was started. I don’t see a thank you video or anything. Which, I do feel would have happened

Maybe Dustin confirmed the donation to help Conor not look bad post-fight, but after not responding for months he exposed him.

If this isn't true, it's a pretty terrible way to promote the fight. Conor looks like a pos for this.

Back