News Conor Bailed on 500k Promised Donation to Dustin’s Charity (Update: Dustin reconfirmed)

Which is worse - this or Paige not shaving her head?
I believe Paige made up for it shaving something else???
Here is a photo
157032.jpg

I’m only finding interviews where Dustin said the process was started. I don’t see a thank you video or anything. Which, I do feel would have happened

https://www.mmanews.com/2021/01/dus...has-donated-to-the-good-fight-foundation/?amp

“I don’t want to make it seem like we’re up here giving each other back massages but Conor, I just want to clear the air: Conor’s team, McGregor Sport & Entertainment, did reach out to my foundation and they are starting the process toward that donation,” Poirier said at the UFC 257 press conference. “So Conor, man-to-man, you’re going to help a lot of people with that.”

I'm not a McGregor nuthugger but I find it a lot more believable that Dustin & Conor are trying to work towards a more antagonistic build up for the trilogy fight rather than that McGregor is ducking making a relatively small (for him) donation that was getting him tons of good PR.

Don't forget McGregor's "No more Mr Nice Guy" statement on social media. Pretty clear imo what they're trying to do. Especially with Poirier recently shit taking Conor on twitter with seemingly drunken tweets (idk if they're still up) following the contracts being signed.

https://www.mmanews.com/2021/01/dus...has-donated-to-the-good-fight-foundation/?amp

I'm not a McGregor nuthugger but I find it a lot more believable that Dustin & Conor are trying to work towards a more antagonistic build up for the trilogy fight rather than McGregor is ducking making a relatively small (for him) donation that was getting him tons of good PR.

Don't forget McGregor's "No more Mr Nice Guy" statement on social media. Pretty clear imo what they're trying to do. Especially with Poirier recently shit taking Conor on twitter with seemingly drunken tweets (idk if they're still up) following the contracts being signed.
In the article it’s the same quote. “His team reached out and started the process”

Orrrrrrrrr Conor fully intends to still give the 500k but knows now he's trash without the mind games and headfuckery and he's using this to get back in Dustin's head. Will make him emotional and want to trade punches like Conman wants....but will still donate after the 3rd fight?? Lol I don't fuckin know

I'm not a McGregor nuthugger but I find it a lot more believable that Dustin & Conor are trying to work towards a more antagonistic build up for the trilogy fight rather than that McGregor is ducking making a relatively small (for him) donation that was getting him tons of good PR.

Starting the process =/= money in the bank

Tax write off

I will never understand how adult humans do not realise that a tax write off isn’t free money. It’s literally that you don’t get taxed on that portion of your income.

if you make 1 million and give away 100k, you’ll be taxed on 900k that year. That 100k is gone and you won’t see a cent of it back.

Dustin already said it another interview that his team received the donation.

He's just bullshitting around because he and Conor have agreed to try to build some heat for the trilogy fight.

No he didnt and shame on you for thinking Dustin would use his charity for some promo shit.

Dustin cares alot about his Charity and speaks from the heart when they ask about it

Back