News Conor arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all that money he doesn’t have to chase women, they chase him.

Could this finally be a belt he can defend?

Even though I can't stand the guy, this seems very unlikely

There are no other sources coming from a major website. I call fake news.

Last edited:
Aw naw free my mans he ain’t do shit

jxscnbbwhbfb2sj6g.jpg

Can someone check if Conor has anything on social media from around December 10th that shows him at a Dublin hotel? If there was it might be removed by now but there are archive sites. Will try to find

Can someone check if Conor has anything on social media from around December 10th that shows him at a Dublin hotel? If there was it might be removed by now but there are archive sites. Will try to find
From what I read around the 8th to the 10th his social media was quiet.

Crazy.

Tbh, even if he didnt rape and just had consent sex, he needs to get his act together. His wife seems to be a very sweet and caring person. She was there for him since the beginning. Through thick and thin. Hard to find a proper woman like that. Even though she tries to bury her grief each night with all the money and jewelry she has, I couldnt imagine what really goes on in her head as the father of her children is slanging dick all over the country. Same boat as Jon Jones' wife. Pretty sad life if you ask me.

Its pretty amazing how people pretend to have insight into the lives of others without knowing anything about them and their relationship dynamics.

So he was questioned and released without charge? Is there any real news on this besides the obvious tabloid?

Btw everyone who keeps saying its that Rugby player Shane O Connor....that was 2016.

Are you trying to be edgy or do you really think its cool to beat and rape women?
Even greater in my eyes if true.

King.

{<Mcgoat}

Suck it haters. You can lie, but you can't hide.

If he ends up being 100% guilty and is even more of a POS I wonder if he will still have fans??

It was O'Connor, a rugby player. McGregor isn't even from South Dublin ya goofs.

It was O'Connor, a rugby player. McGregor isn't even from South Dublin ya goofs.
The O'Connor was settled at the beginning of this year. Anyway, seems people cant tell the difference between Belfast and Dublin, obviously..

The O'Connor was settled at the beginning of this year. Anyway, seems people cant tell the difference between Belfast and Dublin, obviously..
Most can't even say Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch, pretty sad.

But if true, Conor is famous so he'll not get a serious sentence

Not a good rumor to have on you... wait for the story to unfold.

Has anybody stopped to ask : was he PULSING at the time ?

If so, drop all charges and move the case to California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back