News Conor arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
_104038291_8141a6ad-56cd-4216-81a6-5e3acdbc42ba.jpg

This is what a Muslim MILF looks like, dudes. Yummmmmmy...

December 2018:

Police found her “bruised and battered” in her home and removed bloodied clothes from the premises before the woman, a mother of one who is in her 20s, was taken to the Sexual Assault Treatment Unit at the Rotunda Hospital for treatment, by ambulance.

“At the end of the day, there is no doubt that this young lady suffered a horrendous ordeal – the examinations and all the evidence shows that she was raped and very badly assaulted in that penthouse suite.”

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/woman-too-afraid-statement-rape-irish-sports-star

Say I accept that it was Conor, then Why am I not seeing any post regarding this matter on Twitter or Facebook?

Wait, isn’t this news from December and already proven to not be Conor? Why do we have three threads on it now? Some Conor hater with multiple accounts?

That's a garbage tabloid. It's Shane O'Connor who was liable/accused for that rape incident. Not Conor McGregor.
You got a source on this? Seen a few people saying it now.

EDIT: Never mind. Seen you posted the source.

Crazy.

Tbh, even if he didnt rape and just had consent sex, he needs to get his act together. His wife seems to be a very sweet and caring person. She was there for him since the beginning. Through thick and thin. Hard to find a proper woman like that. Even though she tries to bury her grief each night with all the money and jewelry she has, I couldnt imagine what really goes on in her head as the father of her children is slanging dick all over the country. Same boat as Jon Jones' wife. Pretty sad life if you ask me.

Last edited:
I realised it was old news after posting. I suppose you are talking about this one
https://www.irishmirror.ie/sport/rape-irish-sports-star-dublin-13722977
That is the one people are referring to. Seems like a different assault than the Shane O'Connor one. Apparently around the time the assault took place Conor was seen in some slum areas of Dublin coked out of his mind.

People do need to be careful though of accusing anyone of anything until the news is fully out.

dude take a freaking look at what they put in that article... a piece of paper printed by some troll , there's trump breaking news written on it n stuff lol

It's not even the actual source, it refers to the irish times. So I looked that article up.and it's the exact same article as in another thread about this subject except no name of the accused, but in the other thread they edited the article and put Conor and his sister's name in it. This really is getting out of hand. Mods should delete these threads.

Oh cool there's an IQ test in this news article

Here we go folks, No doubt some "lady" looking for her payday if true although the source is a rag so probably not. There was a really high profile case like this back in Ireland last year against players from the Irish international rugby team that all but destroyed their names and careers and where then found to be innocent, IMO these "ladies" that cry rape that turn out to false allegations need to locked up themselves as the damage that such a claim can sometimes be irreversible.

Just waiting for some more of the "Durrrrr it's all just an act don't fall for it bro!". After the bus incident and this report are any of you still in denial that Conor is a piece of shit?
This unproven report nah

Here we go folks, No doubt some "lady" looking for her payday, there was a really high profile case like this back in Ireland last year against players from the Irish international rugby team that all but destroyed their names and careers and where then found to be innocent, IMO these "ladies" that cry rape that turn out to false allegations need to locked up themselves as the damage that such a claim can sometimes be irreversible.

It's the same exact case that that they try to pin on Conor again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back