News Conor arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
The amount of ads on that website is a bit over the top. If this is the only source so far, then it looks a bit bogus. Time will tell.

hell no, i started this thread with a source with multiple links that it was conor and not shane or another athlete.

Yes, the irish times is the first source it refers to. But I might have found the old report and a current one did not show up.

But reading further it seems that other sources do name him. Still not convinced either way though.

Huge if true? Didn't find anything about this story online...

that's why the police had to sort it out and there is a month between the news and the actual arrest

Sure, but it's not actually sorted out till a trial has expired. The trial is the sorting out process. The police only need to have enough leads to arrest and then start a trial.

Not gonna bother reading any of this until there are legit confirmed sources.

So what’s the general consensus here? Is this Conor or not?

Everything does seems to point to him , but it is still unconfirmed . For me where there's smoke there's fire. I resisted the idea at first but with all that's coming out (leaks, local talks , reports that seem to match his extracurricular activities) there's something to that

Irish media cannot name suspects cause of privacy laws, he has to be convicted first

So it wouldn't be front page on all of them IF he was arrested? Even without naming him and the name would come out very soon as it has with this story already and it isn't Conor.
You can keep going with it all you like but it's fake news.

he should expect more bullshit like this. anyone with money is a target to shit like this.

Is this shit true? Not that he raped anyone, but is it true that his dna was taken and that there's a complaint that he might be involved?
You can't find anything about this anywhere else, I call bullshit on this one.
Apparently the news around Dublin is that around the time the rape took place Conor was seen partying coked out of his mind around Dublin. During that time there were no posts on his instagram or twitter.

The news is that a lady was taken back to a hotel room with a group of men, one a top athlete. A party commenced with coke involved and a woman was allegedly raped with bruising and bleeding pointing to a rather violent rape. There were no signs of coke in her system. None of this is confirmed and the case hasn't even been officially linked to Conor. People are saying it was Shane O'Connor (a rugby player) but his rape allegations seem to be from an older case.

Basically no one knows and due to privacy laws in Ireland the police can't officially say anything yet.

"A well-known sports star arrested for the alleged rape of a young woman has claimed they had consensual sex."

Nothing to see here.

Bitch just wants Conor money

Here we go folks, No doubt some "lady" looking for her payday if true although the source is a rag so probably not. There was a really high profile case like this back in Ireland last year against players from the Irish international rugby team that all but destroyed their names and careers and where then found to be innocent, IMO these "ladies" that cry rape that turn out to false allegations need to locked up themselves as the damage that such a claim can sometimes be irreversible.

Not to sound sexist but it's how it seems from my pov.

I think men and woman has different standards set when it comes to this type of stuff. Sad if it's true either way but it seems if woman make some kind of accusation like this, true or false the man's already guilty. A man makes the same claim it's not to be taken seriously at all.
Exp If a man was to praise a woman in some way at work and put his hand on her shoulder he's then seen as some kind of monster

Point of the story is that woman have there hardships too but when it comes to this type of stuff men has a really crap deal.

So it wouldn't be front page on all of them IF he was arrested? Even without naming him and the name would come out very soon as it has with this story already and it isn't Conor.
You can keep going with it all you like but it's fake news.
News papers in Ireland aren't allowed to name the accused until an official statement form the police.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back