Conor ain't fighting because he has no where to go.

"Non fight way" ??? You make zero sense man.
And you obviously lust for Conor, in a non fight way.

See there it is again...

ThoroughNastyBlowfish-max-1mb.gif

200 threads on why Conor wont take the fight

When he does

Conor is a dead man he made a mistake

When he wins

Conor got lucky
Conor ends world hunger

'World hunger was overrated, Cancer is a tougher challenge. Conor hasn't done anything'

He ain't taking a fight because imo he has no reason to risk his brand.

The UFC management fucked up letting him fight Mayweather. Not because he was always going to lose but because rich people don't take massive pay cuts.
You really dont believe hes going to fight Khabib?

Not really no.
Why? Lol

Hes already gotten betten down by Nate and Floyd. He has no belt, i dont really see what he has to lose or be afraid of at this point.

I think the fight happens by the end of the year

Same stupid comments we've heard for the past five years now. He will fight Khabib, and he will finish him. Then we'll move on to everyone thinking Tony will win, and so on.

Why the Conor ducking threads?
The dogs in the street know this fight is made.
Stay up-to-date FFS.

He had almost 2 years to fight either... And didnt

Tell me one good reason why this changes now..

U cant becuase there isnt..guys ducking to learn jiujitsu Becuase he knows in the trilogy fight with diaz hes getting subbed or getting subbed by tony..or mauled by khabib on the floor lol...how sad..wasting his prime and other fighters time so he can try and quickly learn an art that takes decades to master..he thinks he so smart too..oh ill just wait and " negotiate" while i secretly learn jiujitsu except i keep posting pictures of my new bf dillon and making grappling related threats lol...

The fact anyone still buys what this guys selling is beyond crazy to me..

Why? Lol

Hes already gotten betten down by Nate and Floyd. He has no belt, i dont really see what he has to lose or be afraid of at this point.

I think the fight happens by the end of the year

Because right now people think he is world beater.

He took out quite literally the weakest lw champ in history but seeing he won he is in a good space.

Now he can get what 10% of his last pay to fight khabib, say he loses, his mystic is gone, his brand deminished.

He well actually he and the ufc have created a persona he could leverage the rest of his life off.

But really think of it this way, would you fight khabib for 10 million? I would.

Would you fight khabib for 10million if you already had ten times that amount? I wouldn't.

Conor will sign a contract for fight. In 8 weeks time he will get shit load of sponsorships, rack probably another 20 mil, and right before the fight he will pull out due to injury or something phony. People don’t understand that Conor has build a brand. If khabib smashes him and he fails to TKO him in 1 st round, conor could be absolutely ruined. He is probably not going to take the risk, people will laugh now but from business prospective he has lots too loose

Bump cause a few of you look silly as fook

Last edited:
200 threads on why Conor wont take the fight

When he does

Conor is a dead man he made a mistake

When he wins

Conor got lucky

Shut up dude, everyone knows he’s only taking this fight because he’s trying to duck Holloway! and Poirier! and Nate! and, and, and Edgar! Yeaaa he’s ducking Edgar!

Conor’s stock is at an all-time high. He should cash in now with a big money fight again. If he really does fight Khabib, it could be his last chance to make good money.

Bump cause a few of you look silly as fuck
No one looks silly as fuck. Conor has avoided fighting for two years no? If he gets stomped out he loses his aura, the thing that makes him $$ no? So I think most people that posted have hit it pretty straight on.

And don't bank on this fight till both guys are actually in the ring.

No one looks silly as fuck. Conor has avoided fighting for two years no? If he gets stomped out he loses his aura, the thing that makes him $$ no? So I think most people that posted have hit it pretty straight on.

And don't bank on this fight till both guys are actually in the ring.

Sit down and shut your fookin mout

Back