Conor ain't fighting because he has no where to go.

We do realize that Ali essentially divulged that Khabib wants more than Nate Diaz, and that is why the fight is not happening, correct?
I'm sure the Conor number has been figured out for a while, but Khabib is a different story.

The fight is getting announced any day now. For God sake’s his manager came out and practically said the deal was done. Conor has been hinting that it is 95% done for weeks. It’s going to happen.

He ain't taking a fight because imo he has no reason to risk his brand.

The UFC management fucked up letting him fight Mayweather. Not because he was always going to lose but because rich people don't take massive pay cuts.

I have argued this for a long time. But at least he did lose because if he won it would’ve been impossible to ever get him back. He would’ve just wanted more boxing fights. Maybe the UFC can still get this back on track.

It's not Nurmagomedov Artem would be necessarily worried about, I reckon, it's the Chechen's in his group who are standing nearby and who they have ties with.

Also, Artem and a friend from Chechnya were confronted in a nightclub by non Slavic looking types and his friend got a bad beating for it. I assume because he was from Chechnya and hanging out with Artem, though Artem denied that was the case. We'll probably never know what the full story on that is as his mate is hardly going to run to the papers and do an exclusive tell all.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/la...onor-mcgregor-artem-lobov-khabib-nurmagomedov

Hmm.. in a night club, hanging with a super rich dudes best friend, gets jumped bad, apartment robbed.. probably drug related.

It’s about as bad ass as Khabib and his crew confronting and surrounding Artem while he was alone. Khabib the Brave. Grew up in a brutal war zone. It was like The Walking Dead over there according to his biggest fans on Sherdog.

The ones that saw him wrassle a massive grizzly like it was nothing creating legends about him to make him seem oh so frightening and bad ass. What’s funny is that most people believe the stories when it’s actually #1 bullshit.

The truth is much scarier!

Conor will KO him.

A Conor fan complaining about other fans hyperbole? You were intentionally being ironic right?

The fight is getting announced any day now. For God sake’s his manager came out and practically said the deal was done. Conor has been hinting that it is 95% done for weeks. It’s going to happen.

The only thing I’m sure of is you have no idea of the negotiations on either side.

The only thing I’m sure of is you have no idea of the negotiations on either side.

Ok.. If it falls apart Dana will have an awful lot of explaining to do. Conor's MGR is on record saying they are on the goal line...

Ok.. If it falls apart Dana will have an awful lot of explaining to do. Conor's MGR is on record saying they are on the goal line...

Doesn’t mean it’s true. Dana’s not the only one that can lie. They all would be fools not to make this fight. It also wouldn’t be the first time the fight to make wasn’t made.

At first, it was because of Dee's pregnancy. Then he needed to prepare for Floyd. Then he needed to recover from Floyd. Then he attacked a bus and got into legal trouble. Now Dee's pregnant again, so...

<seedat>

Is TS assuming the Khabib fight won't happen. It seems imminent to me.

Can't wait...I am looking forward to our Sig bet. You said no tranny's, but nothing else. ;)

You just stalk other men.. Kind of worse..
It's not stalking actually. It's going into threads that I know fools are dismissing the reality of their favorite fighter in, and educating them on it. I do this for fun, not out of lust, like all you Conor fans.
Edit: At least you don't deny you worship other men.

It's not stalking actually. It's going into threads that I know fools are dismissing the reality of their favorite fighter in, and educating them on it. I do this for fun, not out of lust, like all you Conor fans.

You are actively following me. That is creepy. First I thought it was just a fun little bet. But No you are fucking weird dude. Like you got little boys in your basement weird..

You are actively following me. That is creepy. First I thought it was just a fun little bet. But No you are fucking weird dude. Like you got little boys in your basement weird..
I only "followed" you because I did not want to forget who I had my bet with actually. I smoke way too much weed, and talk way too much trash to Conor fans...Don't flatter yourself. I will be un-following you after our bet.
You still did not deny you worship other men.

I only "followed" you because I did not want to forget who I had my bet with actually. I smoke way too much weed, and talk way too much trash to Conor fans...Don't flatter yourself. I will be un-following you after our bet.
You still did not deny you worship other men.

Just like I thought Creepy as Fuck. And you talk about Men in a non-fight way that is like

yuck_that_70s_show.gif

Just like I thought Creepy as Fuck. And you talk about Men in a non-fight way that is like

yuck_that_70s_show.gif
"Non fight way" ??? You make zero sense man.
And you obviously lust for Conor, in a "non fight way".
Edit: You STILL have not denied you worship other men....

Kahbib and Tony take him down and strangle him. He has the punchers chance but that is it. He loses most of the time in these fights. GSP? Fuck no. He doesn't have any chance here. Nate rematch. It is a maybe, but what is the point?

The best fight for Conor to make is Tyron. I think I would have Conor the favorite in this fight.

You say Tony & Khabib take him down and Conor is the favourite vs Woodley.

Your mma knowledge/analysis is shit.

If Al IaQuinta can land on Khabib so can Conor.
Tony is a punching bag until the later rounds then uses his cardio to win.
Tony can't take Conors shots for too long. And I'm an El Cucuy fan.

Go away.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back