Conor ain't fighting because he has no where to go.

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Kahbib and Tony take him down and strangle him. He has the punchers chance but that is it. He loses most of the time in these fights. GSP? Fuck no. He doesn't have any chance here. Nate rematch. It is a maybe, but what is the point?

The best fight for Conor to make is Tyron. I think I would have Conor the favorite in this fight.

Conor ain't fighting cause Khabib is hiding in a bus somewhere

Stylistically, I think a healthy Tony is the toughest fight for him at 55s.

200 threads on why Conor wont take the fight

When he does

Conor is a dead man he made a mistake

When he wins

Conor got lucky

Kahbib and Tony take him down and strangle him. He has the punchers chance but that is it. He loses most of the time in these fights. GSP? Fuck no. He doesn't have any chance here. Nate rematch. It is a maybe, but what is the point?

The best fight for Conor to make is Tyron. I think I would have Conor the favorite in this fight.

that cause he been ducking them for so long he not even hiding it.

200 threads on why Conor wont take the fight

When he does

Conor is a dead man he made a mistake

When he wins

Conor got lucky

so when he never takes the fight what will be said. I hope it that he ducking khabib

Kebab is on the Dagistani express.

He ain't taking a fight because imo he has no reason to risk his brand.

The UFC management fucked up letting him fight Mayweather. Not because he was always going to lose but because rich people don't take massive pay cuts.

Whelp I'm glad you cleared this up op. I've tweeted this to Conor and expect a heart breaking retirement Instagram story accompanied with a picture of him in his tight undies semi-hard

next time Conor needs to bring some Tiramisu to lure Khabib out of the bus

Back