Conor’s your wife is a towel mate tweet

Neither Conor nor Khabib show their women any respect. Conor out partying with thots all the time, and Khabib forcing his wife to cover her face like she’s his servant.

Yes it was funny, well IMO. Not really respectful because it's mocking religious tradition. But it was clever.
disgusting religious practices that treat women as less than are ok to mock IMO. Tweet was pretty funny, but she looks more like a fancy napkin than a towel.

I hate McGregor just as much as the next guy, but I'll admit that tweet made me laugh.

Am I the only one that thinks it was really lame?

so much but hurt on here.

lighten up people.

oh nooo!! conor made fun of religion, lets all make a thread about it. lol

colin lives rent free everywhere.

the funny part is he called conor a rapist.

that's like part of the muslim culture. bobs and vagene….

that's why the cover their women with towels because...

apparently men cant control their selves if they see any skin. lol

Was I the obly one that found it actually funny. A lot a Conor haters and Khabib lovers on this site.

Im just saying that shit was pretty funny.

Im taking no sides here.
If you're in the 8th grade and your sending your friend image on phone in class , it might be funny.

Actually- no, it's still not funny.

disgusting religious practices that treat women as less than are ok to mock IMO. Tweet was pretty funny, but she looks more like a fancy napkin than a towel.

I am down with that.

Neither Conor nor Khabib show their women any respect. Conor out partying with thots all the time, and Khabib forcing his wife to cover her face like she’s his servant.

Do not hide behind the fact you are a mctapper fanboy by shitting on both conor and khabib.

He is testing out the online anonymous shit posting IRL. Lets see if it comes without consequence.

Can we also mock the non religious practice of disrespecting ones SO with displays of public infidelity, and quite possibly much worse?

It made me laugh

But only because of how randomly childish it was

It’s like when a joke gets recycled the nostalgia kicks in

Do not hide behind the fact you are a mctapper fanboy by shitting on both conor and khabib.

Do not hide behind the fact you are a such a closeted Conor fanboy you hide behind a Khabib avatar just so people won’t think you’re his biggest fan.

Can we also mock the non religious practice of disrespecting ones SO with displays of public infidelity, and quite possibly much worse?
Sure why not. Although I don't think Conor is particularly religious

It's funny....fuck all the snowflakes who are 'offended' by it.

Back