Conor’s your wife is a towel mate tweet

Jesus said, have i become your enemy for telling the truth? Conor told the truth here, even if its harsh.

Don't support Conor myself but can't help but laugh. This is why I am on sherdog even with all the low quality people around. Funny sht like this.

And your wife is a cuck Conor.

I wish he’d stop talking and fight more. If Khabib fights him again, the same result will happen and it’ll pretty much end his career.

A Poirier or Holloway rematch would be awesome, a cowboy fight would be fun, Aldo... there’s a ton of fun fights for Conor to build his brand back up but he’ll have to clean up his act and stop crying to Khabib for a rematch
It would be funny if he actually showed his own wife some respect..dudes got a tattoo of his last name across his belly the same name he drags trough the dirt lately...its kinda sad.. and all his so called fans are only egging him on
He doesn’t have a wife.

I thought it was funny but then again I find it sad that Khabib has to hide his wife under a towel due to religious crap. Its 2019 and they're still scared of women or whatever. I dont understand any of it

It would be funny if he actually showed his own wife some respect..dudes got a tattoo of his last name across his belly the same name he drags trough the dirt lately...its kinda sad.. and all his so called fans are only egging him on

But Conor is not married buddy.

yeah it was funny, people should stop the anti conor campaign

Was I the obly one that found it actually funny. A lot a Conor haters and Khabib lovers on this site.

Im just saying that shit was pretty funny.

Im taking no sides here.

Yeah, insulting a man’s wife and religion is hilarious. Let me guess, you’re from a first world country?

Yes it was funny, well IMO. Not really respectful because it's mocking religious tradition. But it was clever.

Every single thing he has done lately is annoying and cringe but that was legit funny.

Was I the obly one that found it actually funny. A lot a Conor haters and Khabib lovers on this site.

Im taking no sides here.
I still burst into laugher everytime I see the tweet.

Im taking no sides here.
I still burst into laugher everytime I see the tweet.

It was scummy to make fun of a man's wife and religion. I like how the rapist cheater is making fun of someone's wife.

Back