Conor’s your wife is a towel mate tweet

CBohl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Was I the obly one that found it actually funny. A lot a Conor haters and Khabib lovers on this site.

Im just saying that shit was pretty funny.

Im taking no sides here.

Would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. This guy is pathetic. He got completely destroyed in the fight and talks shit on twitter... guy is behaving like a sherdog troll.

5347_600-001.jpg

Would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. This guy is pathetic. He got completely destroyed in the fight and talks shit on twitter... guy is behaving like a sheerdog troll.
if people ignored him he wouldn't do it, but here you are, posting in another conor thread

What are you talking about I find shitposting hilarious

Conor should throw in the towel or fight.

It would be funny if he actually showed his own wife some respect..dudes got a tattoo of his last name across his belly the same name he drags trough the dirt lately...its kinda sad.. and all his so called fans are only egging him on

And your wife is a cuck Conor.

I wish he’d stop talking and fight more. If Khabib fights him again, the same result will happen and it’ll pretty much end his career.

A Poirier or Holloway rematch would be awesome, a cowboy fight would be fun, Aldo... there’s a ton of fun fights for Conor to build his brand back up but he’ll have to clean up his act and stop crying to Khabib for a rematch

Was I the obly one that found it actually funny. A lot a Conor haters and Khabib lovers on this site.

Im taking no sides here.

How old are you?

lol people need to chill around here

I'm cool. It's just that the guy is desperate to get a rematch... that desperation is disgusting. The fukk is prepared to do anything to get a rematch... to talk shit after a beat down like that while being 5000 kilometers away is a bitch move.

It was absolutely hilarious

Short, to the point, and factual

Would be funny if it wasn't so tragic. This guy is pathetic. He got completely destroyed in the fight and talks shit on twitter... guy is behaving like a sherdog troll.

5347_600-001.jpg

I mean she was covered in a full blanket. It is stupid.

I’ll give Conor the nod here. And I’m one of the biggest critics on here for him and fans.

I laughed.

I mean she was covered in a full blanket. It is stupid.

I’ll give Conor the nod here. And I’m one of the biggest critics on here for him and fans.

I laughed.
It's called a veil...

Would be funny before the fight or if Conrad won. Now when he has lost like he did and didn't get instant rematch he looks like a pathetic vengeful, butthurt bitch.

Im taking no sides here.
Oh I'm with you. That was some funny shit.

It's disrespectful yes, but I couldn't stop laughing for a while.

Back