Connor said he'll fight anyone

Conor said he'd fight anyone? Why isn't he fighting Khabib. I thought he told the UFC brass what to do. If he wasn't afraid of being wrestled hard for 5 rounds (and losing) he would have told Dana to make the fight. Can't have it both ways. Either Conor is running things or he's not. I think this proves he's ducking Khabib.

Conor said he'd fight anyone? Why isn't he fighting Khabib. I thought he told the UFC brass what to do. If he wasn't afraid of being wrestled hard for 5 rounds (and losing) he would have told Dana to make the fight. Can't have it both ways. Either Conor is running things or he's not. I think this proves he's ducking Khabib.

I agree. Conor is ducking someone who lost to Tibau and has not fought in the last 2 years.

Guys its almost impossible for ANY Lightweight to make weight with 12 days left so they can talk all the shit they want it's physically impossible to drop 20-35lbs in 12 days.

I am disappointed in the flyweights not stepping up who actually can make 155. Especially coward Aldo after all the shit hes been talking about being ready and anytime anywhere lol.
Aldo's shook, could you imagine if he took the rematch and got starched again ? That guy would be on suicide watch...I don't blame him for wanting to be at his peak.

Back