Connor said he'll fight anyone

I remember when anyone would fight anyone on short notice. Connor fans think he's the first to act like this. I'm a Connor fan too BTW.

Let's hope so because Cerrone has no chance of winning.
Fight makes perfect sense from a business standpoint do us a favor and keep the predictions to yourself.

Lets be very clear.

He said NO to Khabib.
Well, if you want to be very clear, the UFC said no to Khabib. Khabib said it himself (Dana White said he hadn't thought in 2000 years and that was just a bunch of bears).

You can say that Dana was acting as Conor's proxy, but Conor didn't actually say no to Khabib.

sucker.gif

Mr_Miyagi's_karate_chop.gif

bettywhite-02-v2-gif_004455.gif

Anyone?

Well, if you want to be very clear, the UFC said no to Khabib. Khabib said it himself (Dana White said he hadn't thought in 2000 years and that was just a bunch of bears).

You can say that Dana was acting as Conor's proxy, but Conor didn't actually say no to Khabib.

Ya, that's nice and all, but Conor said no to Khabib.

I don't like Conor's trash talk but I love his attitude, he puts his money where his mouth is. When Silva fought at lhw, he handpicked his opponents. GSP would never step up to fight Silva. Conor is showing them how it's done.

Fight makes perfect sense from a business standpoint do us a favor and keep the predictions to yourself.
It's true though. Cerrone does not do well with pressure fighters with great hands.

Trust me Nate don't want it

if so He'd do an actual tweet saying gimme the fight

plus he'd have weed in his system still

He did.. And things are being held up by weight issues. Nate wants it at 160 or 165lbs.. Zuffa is saying no. Cerrone wants it too, but may have an issue making 155 strong after just fighting at 170 in the "best shape of his life". Pettis is coming off two L's, but would make an interesting fight. Alvarez and Melendez would actually fight Conor similar to how RDA would have, one could assume. Maybe 170 is an option as far as Wonderboy, Condit, Woodley or Rory.. Maybe Lawler. But if they wont let him fight Nate at a catchweight, doubt they let him fight at 170 just yet, espec against a top 5 WW.

I miss that old school attitude. Guys like BJ who wanted to fight Wanderlei when he was the #1 LHW in the world.

Right now, all we have is Cerrone and McGregor.

Guys its almost impossible for ANY Lightweight to make weight with 12 days left so they can talk all the shit they want it's physically impossible to drop 20-35lbs in 12 days.

I am disappointed in the flyweights not stepping up who actually can make 155. Especially coward Aldo after all the shit hes been talking about being ready and anytime anywhere lol.

nothing beats pride wand taking on hunt on short notice.

Disappointing fighters aren't jumping at the opportunity... Khabib seems to be the only one

Hunt had way less notice than Wand, at least Wand was in shape and prepared for a fight. Hunt literally rolled off the coach from playing counter strike and jumped onto a plane to Japan.

Hunt had way less notice than Wand, at least Wand was in shape and prepared for a fight. Hunt literally rolled off the coach from playing counter strike and jumped onto a plane to Japan.
Both warriors that didn't give 2 fucks, hunt also took the werdum fight on 2 weeks notice.

Back