Connor said he'll fight anyone

Optimus15

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
“When we told Conor, he said, ‘Come on! This [expletive] guy! Oh my God! He’s pulling out?’ But when we went through the options, he said he’d fight any of them. I swear to God, he said, ‘I’ll fight anyone.’ He just doesn’t give a [expletive]. People talk about this strained relationship between us and Conor, and he has a different style than I’ve ever seen, but I have never seen anyone like Conor. The closest was Chuck Liddell, but we’ve never had one like Conor. You think he’s not hurt? But when he says he’s going to fight, he’s going to fight no matter what.

MmaTorch

nothing beats pride wand taking on hunt on short notice.

Disappointing fighters aren't jumping at the opportunity... Khabib seems to be the only one

99% of fighters on the roster would sit out and wait for the LW title shot.

not conor, he will whoop someone next week and then fight again at UFC 200

Brazilians are shook, boy… I heard Werdum is even packing heat.

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm sure he'll fight anyone. It's the UFC that doesn't want him to fight anyone.

027_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_gallery_post.0.jpg

Jones the supposed UFC goat didnt take cheal sonnen who is at a weight class lower than him at short notice.

Yet the UFC won't let him fight a guy at a catchweight? Dana probably wants this to be for an interim belt, which is stupid because RDA defended his belt in December and won't be out for that long anyway

Too bad 2 weeks notice excuse is coming again.

Those fighters are all a bunch of cowards. Conor is the only great here.

If you are going to swing from CONOR's ball sack 24/7, at least learn to spell his name right!!!

giphy.gif

I heard he said no to Khabib?

Dana said no to Khabib so Conor doesn't have to. Conor said it before himself he is the UFC they work together. So if the UFC turned down Khabib that means Conor turned down Khabib. I don't blame him. I wouldn't want to fight Khabib either.

Dana said no to Khabib so Conor doesn't have to. Conor said it before himself he is the UFC they work together. So if the UFC turned down Khabib that means Conor turned down Khabib. I don't blame him. I wouldn't want to fight Khabib either.

So Conor hired Dana as his professional ducker? That's smart. I'm the biggest badass in the world I never turn down anything, not personally.

Back