Connie's reaction to being called on steroids is interesting

His voice cracks when he gets excited. Perhaps he was pumped to come back at Nate with the Gil and Jake stuff.
zs9he.jpg

I think his tone was that of being insulted. It's like someone saying something completely false and disrespectful to you in a crowded room. His voice getting high pitched tells me he was was passionate about the subject. For a guy that is crazy as Conor, he does seem to live a pretty clean life and gets offended if you accuse him if cheating.

really, you would care about what nate fucking diaz has to say? these guys accuses everyone being on PEDs EVERYTIME

In the curent climate and at a press conference to promote the fight, yes, would have lamped him

what he wants to say in interviews, podcasts or phone calls to chael sonnen thats up to him, but dont call me a cheat at press conference.

no, its when exactly when youre guitly that you get all fed up

why would you care about accusations when youre clean as a whistle?
I guess that's just me then. If I'm guilty I try to play it cool. But then again if I'm not guilty I don't care either.

they needed a blood test right then and there to see the truth

Well, I wouldn't like being called something that isn't true. Especially if that something contradicts all my hard work and accomplishments. Not a conor fan at all but I could see anyone getting mad defending false accusations.

It's petty to get worked up over a false accusation. Think of it like this; if someone came up to you and said, "I don't like the blue shirt you're wearing!" and you were actually wearing a red shirt, would you get mad at them?

Most people would think that person is crazy and carry on with their day...

How come it says banned under the TSs profile name. But yeah it was funny seeing McGregors reaction, never seen him so riled up like that before

I see a ridiculous thread then lo and behold you again lol dude just stop man seriously stop

It's petty to get worked up over a false accusation. Think of it like this; if someone came up to you and said, "I don't like the blue shirt you're wearing!" and you were actually wearing a red shirt, would you get mad at them?

The problem being is your example is a false equivocation. If I was wearing a blue shirt, and the person claimed me to wearing a red one that can be disputed with simple facts and evidence. A PED claim is far more murky and underhanded than claiming a shirt color and you know it.

I get what you're saying, but what you're saying is obvious to the eye. Let's face it, a lot of people in MMA have been busted for PED'S. You can accuse someone of being on them and even if it is not true there are repercussuions. Other fighters will start whispering that it could be true, there will be a media storm basically forcing you to defend yourself and if you worked hard and literally gave your blood and sweat for all you accomplished, it's gonna hurt to have people out there who think you gained an edge dishonestly. So much of the public distrusts athletes already (not just MMA but baseball and NFL) when it comes to steroids that it is a much more serious accusation than a wrong colored t shirt. I get your analogy but the subjects are drastically different in terms of importance.

Damn, legit gotten to. Conor did not like being called a juicer.

Conor out of the kindness of his heart took this kid from tears to fuckin glory,and he goes and says some shit like that.

I don't think mcgregor is full of luck, I just think he think he chose the easier fight in diaz when cerrone/pettis/khabib were options.
Or maybe he wanted to beat that loudmouths ass after he talked all that shit after the Johnson fight.

I hope he fucks Nick up in the lobby after he beats his little brothers ass personally. ;D

I genuinely don't think conor is on roids, he isn't even big and his cardio is lacking. did the seinfeld banter make you mad? I will edit it out for you
I realize I'm responding to a (finally) banned poster but not sure if srs. His cardio is lacking? Based on what you turd?

I realize I'm responding to a (finally) banned poster but not sure if srs. His cardio is lacking? Based on what you turd?
Adios lol

That guy flamed and fighter bashed more than anyone I've ever seen. He'll be back in 5 minutes.

I guess that's just me then. If I'm guilty I try to play it cool. But then again if I'm not guilty I don't care either.
oh yeah, i agree. in both situations you play cool
In the curent climate and at a press conference to promote the fight, yes, would have lamped him

what he wants to say in interviews, podcasts or phone calls to chael sonnen thats up to him, but dont call me a cheat at press conference.
eh, w/e

1. youre part of the biggest (strongest?) anti doping program in the history of sports not named olympics, youre tests are all clean. why would you care about the accusations?

2. its nate fucking diaz, hes crazy, he says that EVERYONE is using, so his words have no weight. why would you care?

3. its something that you cant really control. its not you that take the samples, that test them, so being mad about something that is not your jurisdiction, i dont understand. the best thing to do is to just train and not care about irrelevant PED accusations

I love how TS is insinuating that perhaps he gets so worked up because he is on something, rather than the actual response that he gets so worked up because he has achieved what he has naturally and as he says is highly against it.

Of course being accused of being a steroid cheat would rile you up if you indeed were not and had achieved everything you had through hard work and not taking any shortcuts.

Stupid.

Back