Connie's reaction to being called on steroids is interesting

His voice isn't cracking he purposely does that just to add emphasis. I do that sometimes, so I know :D

Ronda wasn't great. conor has accomplished a billion times more than her, fuck out chea.
She single handedly turned the tide for WMMA, I'm not a fan of hers, but come on, she deserves credit where credit is due.

You're a moron. It just shows how passionately against Conor is about steroids. Being accused of doing steroids as a clean athlete should piss you off because if you are not then you probably don't care about the issue and you are probably on it.

I genuinely don't think conor is on roids, he isn't even big and his cardio is lacking. did the seinfeld banter make you mad? I will edit it out for you
Seinfeld? What? Conor's success must kill you. You post hate on every Conor thread. I mean look at your avatar. Sad to see someone filled with so much hate and anger. Seek counseling bud.

Maybe he doesnt like when someone accuses him of being on steroids.

man i cant wait for the looks on all ur dumbass faces when 'connie' loses

Rustle Westbrook over here

Loved how Conor destroyed Diaz at the presser. Then pointed out 2 of Diaz' teammates tested positive. Hahahahhaahahhahahahahaahah
Yeah man the Diaz bros aren't exactly known for their logical or rhetorical brilliance.

Conor McGregor is one of the fighters that is all about USADA and anti-doping.

He was criticizing the way that testing worked where they would have people of the same country come and test you (i.e. Brazilians testing Brazilians, Irishmen testing Irishmen, etc.)

Let's face it: Steroids is part of the Brazilian culture.

man i cant wait for the looks on all ur dumbass faces when 'connie' loses
he aint losing, not this fight
Conor McGregor is one of the fighters that is all about USADA and anti-doping.

He was criticizing the way that testing worked where they would have people of the same country come and test you (i.e. Brazilians testing Brazilians, Irishmen testing Irishmen, etc.)

Let's face it: Steroids is part of the Brazilian culture.
ah, these white belts

Conor put on like 20lbs of muscle in like 2 months hmm

14 seconds in. Why does Connie get so worked up over a false allegation? Why does his voice crack? This is the most riled i've ever seen Connie.

That and the midget belt comment made him the most mad. Pure banter m8's pure banter.

he got banned, becaause???

if it was for this thread, ffs @Peteyandjia

Well, I wouldn't like being called something that isn't true. Especially if that something contradicts all my hard work and accomplishments. Not a conor fan at all but I could see anyone getting mad defending false accusations.
it doesnt contradicts all your hard work and accomplishments, that for sure

IMO if he was on it, he would laugh it off instead of trying to fight it. What he should've done was thanked Diaz for the compliment.
no, its when exactly when youre guitly that you get all fed up

why would you care about accusations when youre clean as a whistle?

Conor is right to react the way he did
Why should he be accused of cheating with no evidence whatsoever apart from a slurring Nate Diaz

14 seconds in. Why does Connie get so worked up over a false allegation? Why does his voice crack? This is the most riled i've ever seen Connie.

That and the midget belt comment made him the most mad. Pure banter m8's pure banter.

Haha you are the saddest person in Sherdog. So much hate coming from you, your name and avatar says it all.

Back