Connie's reaction to being called on steroids is interesting

nothing at all interesting or abnormal about his reaction.

Considering the focus on ped's in the sport, the usada testing etc, if someone flat out accused me of being a steroid cheat, live in front of however many people in a press conference,...

I probably would have vaulted the table and smacked him round the head with the belt

Its pretty obvious what you are implying
really, you would care about what nate fucking diaz has to say? these guys accuses everyone being on PEDs EVERYTIME

it doesnt contradicts all your hard work and accomplishments, that for sure
Yes it does, people liked Lance Armstrong a lot more when we all thought he won 7 tours and overcame cancer woithoud PEDS. Get real.

Yes it does, people liked Lance Armstrong a lot more when we all thought he won 7 tours and overcame cancer woithoud PEDS. Get real.
not if you would understand about sports in general

He sounded like he was called a fa* for getting caught staring at Nate's dick lol.

The first time I've seen anyone get under his skin

It is possible that a person gets mad (1) because it's a totally false allegation and (2) it's rather hypocritical/or at least a bit rich coming from a man who is a part of a team that has had not one but two fighters busted for steroid use. In fact, it's a perfectly legitimate response.

Yet somehow a perfectly legitimate response to a false and hypocritcal allegation is evidence of McGregor's guilt. Just think that people like this could be on a jury one day...

Trying to accuse someone of their reaction is always priceless bullshit.

Conor's voice cracks when he is like "Not meee, Nooooot meeee".

When you accuse somebody of something and they are guilty, their voice crack when they deny it.

it's a big accusation. he has every right to get worked up over it. people get sued over stuff like that

He has the right to get worked up over it but he looks like the biggest fool in doing so. Diaz always looks like a fool so who cares what he says, when Diaz gets worked up it's entertaining and mostly an act because he loves to pretend that he loves to fight so he's always getting in shit. It's his way. But Connie dishes it out all day to everyone and then he gets worked up over 1 accusation from someone like Diaz? Connie was owned there, legit gotten too and exposed as someone that can literally get worked up from shit talking very easily. Glad to see he got what was coming to him. I can't believe the idiots in here taking up for him. I love both fighters by the way.

I said contradicts hard work not that they didn't work hard. They do work hard, harder than the normal body is because they heal quicker , in turn train more and deal with less injuries. It is harder to train for athletics without steroids that it is on them, that's why taking them diminishes any accomplishments made on them. Your comment was laughable by the way, I'm aware steroids don't magically make you good but they do make you better than you are without them.

Ah. Misinterpretation on my part.

Back