Connie's reaction to being called on steroids is interesting

I agree TS. Diaz was clearly shook after Shields and Gilblert got called out. A+ stuff from McGregor. Nate had nothing after that aside from stunned silence and a canned response.

those random tests sorta just stopped then conor gets jacked.

Hmmmm.

Once again I have to point out that he isnt that much bigger than he usually before cutting weight. He was preparing to cut 10 less pounds than usual as well

why dya think ah need roids ya jumped up gobshite,i can see into the fookin FUTURE

late in the foirst round

His voice cracks when he gets excited. Perhaps he was pumped to come back at Nate with the Gil and Jake stuff.

+1

I felt as he had that comment ready because he knew Diaz would bring it up again. He just wanted to be clear he is not on it. His over acting response is nothing surprising coming from Conor.

The more interesting thing I notice was when Diaz asked him did you know you were fighting me two weeks ago. It shut Conor up for a second and his whole demeanor seemed to change before he got back into character.

Well, I wouldn't like being called something that isn't true. Especially if that something contradicts all my hard work and accomplishments. Not a conor fan at all but I could see anyone getting mad defending false accusations.

Never used any sort of steroids in my life, but your implied suggestion that people on steroids don't work hard is laughable.

He did kind of freak out a bit there.

I have you more upset than diaz had conor. Make sure your voice don't crack, bud.
The fact that you responded showed your fear about getting banned and it was hilarious. Did you wet yourself? Don't worry bud, I wasn't serious. I'd be the first to defend you. Now go change your pants

So TS is one of the biggest McGregor haters.

In another thread he says that McGregor is full of luck and does not have a single legit win, and now he's implying that McGregor is uncomfortable when Diaz accuses him of using steroids.

Between McGregor haters and nutthuggers, I don't know who are the most delusional.

It is possible that a person gets mad (1) because it's a totally false allegation and (2) it's rather hypocritical/or at least a bit rich coming from a man who is a part of a team that has had not one but two fighters busted for steroid use. In fact, it's a perfectly legitimate response.

Yet somehow a perfectly legitimate response to a false and hypocritcal allegation is evidence of McGregor's guilt. Just think that people like this could be on a jury one day...

PED accusations without proof. Mods let this guy get away with too much eheh.

IMO if he was on it, he would laugh it off instead of trying to fight it. What he should've done was thanked Diaz for the compliment.

Wow dude, how the fuck do you know that?

Back