Congressman: Rising sea level caused by more dirt on ocean floor

Voodoo_Child906

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...-sea-level-caused-by-dirt-on-ocean-floor.html

In an effort to debate Climate Change Republican Mo Brooks had this to say:

Brooks: “What about the white cliffs of Dover, California, where time and time again you’re having the waves crash against the shorelines, and time and time again, you’re having the cliffs crash into the sea. All that displaces water, which forces it to rise, does it not?”

Duffy: “I’m pretty sure that on human time scale those are minuscule effects.”

giphy.gif

These are members of our Congress ladies and gentlemen LOL

These republicans exhibiting the level of science knowledge that is possessed by the lowest common denominator. A true representation of their constituents.

Other full retard republican quotes :
"If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.” Todd Akin

"Carbon dioxide is not a harmful gas; it is a harmless gas " Michelle Bachmann

These republicans exhibiting the level of science knowledge that is possessed by the lowest common denominator. A true representation of their constituents.

Other full retard republican quotes :
"If it’s a legitimate rape, the female body has ways to try to shut that whole thing down.” Todd Akin

"Carbon dioxide is not a harmful gas; it is a harmless gas " Michelle Bachmann

:rolleyes:

Plenty of examples can be shown from both parties.

Guam potentially capsizing due to increased military equipment comes to mind.

That man is going to be president one day. The libs will be epically triggered.

Please tell me he doesn't think the White Cliffs of Dover are in California. Or rather, please tell me he does think that. The article reads that way.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...-sea-level-caused-by-dirt-on-ocean-floor.html

In an effort to debate Climate Change Republican Mo Brooks had this to say:

Brooks: “What about the white cliffs of Dover, California, where time and time again you’re having the waves crash against the shorelines, and time and time again, you’re having the cliffs crash into the sea. All that displaces water, which forces it to rise, does it not?”

Duffy: “I’m pretty sure that on human time scale those are minuscule effects.”

giphy.gif

These are members of our Congress ladies and gentlemen LOL

I see your Mo Brooks and raise you one Maxine Walters . . . . :)

Both sound pretty loony . . .

Please tell me he doesn't think the White Cliffs of Dover are in California. Or rather, please tell me he does think that. The article reads that way.

Dover is in Delaware.

Duh.

And isn't White Cliffs a burger joint?

We could scoop out that dirt and build islands.

Think, people.

Yes, there are many stupid Republicans. When your grand kid is a fucking mutant because of how toxic the environments is you can thank the idiots of today.

I see your Mo Brooks and raise you one Maxine Walters . . . . :)

Both sound pretty loony . . .

See, this is the problem. Show me something Maxine Waters has said that has been repeatedly disproven by science. I'm not saying it can't be done but to posit that the left and right are equals when it comes to brainpower and common sense is just utterly ridiculous.

<codychoke>

Jesus, this is right up there with the island will tip over guy...

See, this is the problem. Show me something Maxine Waters has said that has been repeatedly disproven by science. I'm not saying it can't be done but to posit that the left and right are equals when it comes to brainpower and common sense is just utterly ridiculous.

Dude. I'm saying she's stupid in general . . . not that she's making ridiculous claims against scientific evidence or anything.

If you don't think ANYTHING she has said could be seen as idiotic as this you're bias is showing.

Go ahead . . . show me how smart she is . . .

Sheesh.

Dude. I'm saying she's stupid in general . . . not that she's making ridiculous claims against scientific evidence or anything.

If you don't think ANYTHING she has said could be seen as idiotic as this you're bias is showing.

Go ahead . . . show me how smart she is . . .

Sheesh.

I never said she was necessarily smart but to equate anything she has said that you deem not smart with the anti scientific nonsense from the right is ridiculous.

Oh and also, but but but Maxine

When I add formula to a baby bottle, the water level goes up

Back