Congressman: Rising sea level caused by more dirt on ocean floor

Two possibilities here, one the guy really is that stupid, or he is playing dumb because he thinks it will help him with his moron Republican voters. Both are disturbing.

I never said she was necessarily smart but to equate anything she has said that you deem not smart with the anti scientific nonsense from the right is ridiculous.

Oh and also, but but but Maxine

Look . . . someone making a stupid comment is still making said comment . . . doesn't matter if there is evidence to the contrary or not.

Why is this an issue for you? I'm not defending the stupidity . . . I'm just fed up with folks acting like one side has the market cornered on smarts (or lack thereof).

Two possibilities here, one the guy really is that stupid, or he is playing dumb because he thinks it will help him with his moron Republican voters. Both are disturbing.

I tend to think many of these clown republicans do the latter. They know how dumb their base is so they just play to that

I tend to think many of these clown republicans do the latter. They know how dumb their base is so they just play to that

See . . . a perfect example of the right not having the lion's share of the stupidity market.

Look . . . someone making a stupid comment is still making said comment . . . doesn't matter if there is evidence to the contrary or not.

Why is this an issue for you? I'm not defending the stupidity . . . I'm just fed up with folks acting like one side has the market cornered on smarts (or lack thereof).

Nobody said one side has a market cornered on stupid.... O wait, that's exactly what I'm saying when it comes to being anti-science. A large majority of the time it's republicans who disagree with the scientific evidence and they do it simply to placate their dumb ass voters.

See . . . a perfect example of the right not having the lion's share of the stupidity market.

Oh the right has the lions share... That much at least is painfully obvious when you hear them speak

Nobody said one side has a market cornered on stupid.... O wait, that's exactly what I'm saying when it comes to being anti-science. A large majority of the time it's republicans who disagree with the scientific evidence and they do it simply to placate their dumb ass voters.

Whatever floats your boat dude . . . the left panders to the lowest common denominator as well . . . ALL politician do.

Oh the right has the lions share... That much at least is painfully obvious when you hear them speak

You hear "Yanni" and others hear "Laurel" . . . so that explains it.

Whatever floats your boat dude . . . the left panders to the lowest common denominator as well . . . ALL politician do.

Maybe but we are talking about this anti scientific newb. Why is it always but but but... Focus on the topic at hand and if Maxine Waters says something this stupid you have the ability to make a thread

How can anyone support a coalition so misinformed and stupid on huge issues like this? This stuff is insulting.

I never said she was necessarily smart but to equate anything she has said that you deem not smart with the anti scientific nonsense from the right is ridiculous.

Oh and also, but but but Maxine

She did even worse, take a look at this quote:

“Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal would be about socializing … uh, umm. … Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies.

<codychoke>

Jesus, this is right up there with the island will tip over guy...

Who was it that said we can’t let others get to the moon, because if they drop a rock from up there to earth, it’ll have the force of a nuclear bomb

lmao. He has to be trolling. No one would say something this dumb.

like Fawlty, i'm really concerned this clown thinks the white cliffs of Dover are in Cali....

bruh

It's probably not even that hard to estimate just how much dirt it would take to make the sea level rise however much it has risen, but something tells me even that wouldn't convince this schmuck of just how stupid this idea is.

So these comments bring stupidity on the topic to another level but it's worth reminding people that doing nothing about climate change is the default position of the entire party, not some rogue idiot. Climate change as a hoax or that it's not caused by man is the Republican fucking position! The president is claiming it's a hoax!

So we can laugh at this one jackass but we should be worried that a major political party, the one controlling all three branches of government, is not far off from this guy on the issue.

Back