Law Congress Is Trying to Make It a Federal Crime to Participate in Boycott of Israel

Do you realize that a boycott is speech?

Do you want to wipe your ass with the US Constitution, an American flag, or a dead US soldiers grave?

Will it pass the House? And any other countries with similar Anti BDS laws besides Israel itself

Pelosi has no interest in bringing it up in the House. She's way too smart for that.

claiming that Fort Knox was owned by Jews or Talmud tells us to enslave gentiles.
I hope you are not insinuating I said that.

Btw, are you familiar with what happens when the third temple is built according to the Talmud?

I brought up the dancing Palestinians. The ones in Palestine.
WTF are you talking about? They were Israelis. An cop busted them. They, along with around another 200 Israeli spies (not Palestinians) were rounded up all over the country in relation to 9/11. This includes multiple Israelis in NY that day in vans with cash, passports to different countries, some had explosive residue and in one van explosives were found.

They were sent home after spending a couple months locked up, back to Israel on "visa violations" of all damned things. STFU, you aren't helping.

I hope you are not insinuating I said that.

Btw, are you familiar with what happens when the third temple is built according to the Talmud?

WTF are you talking about? They were Israelis. An cop busted them. They, along with around another 200 Israeli spies (not Palestinians) were rounded up all over the country in relation to 9/11. This includes multiple Israelis in NY that day in vans with cash, passports to different countries, some had explosive residue and in one van explosives were found.

They were sent home after spending a couple months locked up, back to Israel on "visa violations" of all damned things. STFU, you aren't helping.

Have you gone crazy? Not a single one of these statements is accurate. You’re reading looney tune stuff.

I wasn’t including you in the stuff above.

As for Talmud and the third temple, I’ll guess the lamed vavniks all go to Jerusalem and the Tzadik Gadol is revealed. All the Jews return to Israel, the dead are resurrected, there’s a huge battle with the Amalekites and then it’s Kumbaya forever?

I reached a hand out and asked you a question. Where’d your Dad go to high school. Mine went to Boys High.

Edit to add: I forgot we need to sacrifice an unblemished Red Bull. My bad.

Last edited:
Have you gone crazy? Not a single one of these statements is accurate. You’re reading looney tune stuff.
No, Ive posted the damn mainstream news sources as well the the FBI's own field reports.

They were witnessed "high-fiving" in a celebratory fashion, their photographs and video was confiscated by the FBI and they were simply released, 72 days later after failing multiple lie detector tests, back to their homeland.

This entire situation was covered in the FBI's own field reports. This information specifically came from the NJ office.

Make no mistake here, 200 Israelis were rounded up in relation to 9/11, they failed multiple lie detector tests, they were held for a couple months or more and then released back to Israel and the entire media pretended as this never happened. They were listening in to all the cops and government cell phones. They knew where they would be and when. Some were caught celebrating, videoing and photographing the event, in a van with explosive residue. They also had 1000s of dollars in a sock and all had plane tickets that very day to different countries. Others were found in a truck loaded with explosives. Others were pretending to be art students and were trying to sell their crap art to some of the highest ranking men in this nation.

The bottom line?

This was the largest spy ring ever uncovered on American soil. They were powerful enough to have their spies shipped home on visa violations and the whole thing classified by our government.

Think of the power that must take and think how that might bode for Americans.

Last edited:
No, Ive posted the damn mainstream news sources as well the the FBI's own field reports.

They were witnessed "high-fiving" in a celebratory fashion, their photographs and video was confiscated by the FBI and they were simply released, 72 days later after failing multiple lie detector tests, back to their homeland.

This entire situation was covered in the FBI's own field reports. This information specifically came from the NJ office.

Make no mistake here, 200 Israelis were rounded up in relation to 9/11, they failed multiple lie detector tests, they were held for a couple months or more and then released back to Israel and the entire media pretended as this never happened. They were listening in to all the cops and government cell phones. They knew where they would be and when. Some were caught celebrating, videoing and photographing the event, in a van with explosive residue. They also had 1000s of dollars in a sock and all had plane tickets that very day to different countries. Others were found in a truck loaded with explosives. Others were pretending to be art students and were trying to sell their crap art to some of the highest ranking men in this nation.

The bottom line?

This was the largest spy ring ever uncovered on American soil. They were powerful enough to have their spies shipped home on visa violations and the whole thing classified by our government.

Think of the power that must take and think how that might bode for Americans.

Nobody's clear on celebrating. Nobody's clear whether they were set up before hand. Nobody's clear if the five were Mossad.

But let's suppose they were. They were most likely monitoring radical Islamists in the area.

What I was questioning was the 200 Israelis...Of the 200 Israelis supposedly rounded up, the same reports have 140 of them rounded up well before 9/11. Nothing to do with 9/11. The Israelis spy on us...we undoubtedly spy on them.

The Snowden leaks had us bugging Angela Merkel's phone. We got busted for recruiting two German staffers to leak info to the CIA. This is how countries play.

Last edited:
Back