Confirmed: Masvidal vs. Usman is Next

Rate the matchup

• Total voters
Jorge by KO, when Usman try to prove how great he is at striking
the same way DC forgot he is a wrestler

Fake match making. UFC is protecting Usman from CM Punk.

Most likely Usman wins a dominant decision, but Mas has been differently recently

Hope he gets a KO

I see they are killing the Masvidal threat for Conor
They are giving him the 'easy' fight between Khabib/Tony winner instead, huh?
If sherdog required to pass a simple IQ test at signup 90% of posters wouldn't have an account.

I think they know that it's on.

Masvidals wrestling is underrated and after the accolades Usman received for KOing Colby I half expect him to try and box with jorge which will be his demise. 48-47 jorge

I cant rate the matchup very high because i dont know which Kamaru is going to show up

The Blanket or The Owl

If the owl shows up is a 10, but if its the blanket then
images

Damn they really are about to give Conor the winner of khabib/Ferguson

I hope Masvidal murks him.

Masvidal wins hes WW GOAT

Confirmed? I listened to that entire podcast, how’d you get a confirmation from it?

6/10, only because Masvidal will sell this fight alone since Usman has no self promoting quality, but the matchup itself doesn't do it for me. Usman is too big, too strong, has a great chin and great wrestling, and he won't gas. So Usman by Unanimous decision. But still, I'll watch.

Only way Jorge beats Usman is if he makes up with Colby and they do the fusion dance.

Likely put together, having conor being the injury replacement.

But yeah, Usman by butt sniffing.

masvidal-vs-usman-news-825x400.jpg

“Give me a month and let this thing heal up. I can make a fist now. I’m cracking. They put out the guys, and let’s be honest, if you look at the division, I’ve beaten almost everybody there in the top 10. It’s a matter of who they really want, what’s next. Dana (White) said they really want Jorge. Jorge is the next guy.”

dee0c835c1d74208b1d05c3282d8e673_md.jpg

-Usman, Joe Rogan podcast (h/t BJPenn.com via MMAMania.com)

0_Usman-Masvidal.jpg
Eh. I'd rather see Masvidal fight another just bleed guy. Usman will likely dominate him.

10 for me but only because I want to see Masvidal lose (again).

Confirmed: Conor is isn't confident that he can beat either of them, so he's having them fight each other first to improve his odds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back