Confirmed Hollywood sociopaths …

Oris79

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
DFDFB658-93CF-4102-9DAA-786DC3934A0C.jpeg Who do you suspect or know is a diagnosed sociopath in Hollywood ? First one that comes to mind is Ezra Miller. His behavior off set and actions are anti social. Plus his performance in We Need To Talk about Kevin was just “too good.”

2.54685913-af54.jpg

They are just self-absorbed narcissists, not sociopathic.

Sociopaths tend to be impulsive in their abuse towards others.

Psychopaths tend to be calculated in their abuse towards others.
I think they all have some traits of all three

I think they all have some traits of all three

Narcissists tend to have secondary psychopathic traits, which allow them to carry out harmful acts, but it is not usually conscious or the primary aim.

Neither Will nor Jada have shown a willingness to deliberately hurt other people for pleasure. Even when Will slapped Chris, or when Jada emasculates Will, is more about boosting their image, than hurting the other person.

Then again, I don't follow their lives, and perhaps you can share an example of them being sociopathic or psychopathic.

Narcissists tend to have secondary psychopathic traits, which allow them to carry out harmful acts, but it is not usually conscious or the primary aim.

Neither Will nor Jada have shown a willingness to deliberately hurt other people for pleasure. Even when Will slapped Chris, or when Jada emasculates Will, is more about boosting their image, than hurting the other person.

Then again, I don't follow their lives, and perhaps you can share an example of them being sociopathic or psychopathic.
I don't either, but they deliberately deceive people all the time.

What does that count as?

I don't either, but they deliberately deceive people all the time.

What does that count as?

Narcissists, sociopaths, and psychopaths all deceive people, but the difference is what motivates their behavior.

Narcissists do it for appearances, i.e. rich, famous., etc. - "What will people think if I don't act?"
Sociopaths do it for opportunity's sake, i.e. shady lawyers, corrupt politicians, drug dealers, etc. - "Better them than me"
Psychopaths do it to satisfy the primal urge for power, i.e. warlords, serial killers, mentally psychotic, etc. - "I can't help myself".

Jada is the first to come to mind, but in tired of her... likely more NPD than sociopathy.

I'd say Probably a lot of them. Like career politicians, making it to the top probably requires sacrificing authenticity and morals to a large degree.

What kind of weird things has ezra miller done? Ive heard ppl mention it but never heard the specifics

Back