Confirmed:gsp continues ducking Anderson, where are the Silva haters now

GSP has ducked Anderson in their primes. That's what matters.

He could have had that fight at any point. He wanted none of it. That’s a fact, and even if they do fight and GSP defeats old man Silva, the fact won’t change.

Get some new material or go drink bleach, you shoe. You probably look like that fucking cretin in the middle of the couch on "Fox and Friends".
You're funny son. You're probably exactly what I described as the liberal problem. The far right has a problem as well, but I've not seen near the incessant stupidity from them as I have the liberals.. racism, maybe, but smaller pockets. These movements that the liberals have en masse are fucking embarrassing, I dont even want to have to explain that ridiculousness to my kids. I'm libertarian by the way. I see Wrong on both sides, but the useless idiots being corralled up on the left is mind blowing, they are walking contradictions of themselves and quite stupid

Is normal.

We've had YEARS of Georges not stepping up. I even remember around the time Andy fought Maia he offered to go to 170, he fought there before...but GSP wouldn't go for it.

I'm long past caring.

And because of the Maia fight Anderson blew his chance with the fight for the shit he pulled during that fight. Which is still irrelevant because you can't duck a fighter that's not in your weight class to begin with. People just love to hate on GSP, are you giving Anderson shit when he openly ducked Jon Jones? What a bout giving JJ shit for openly ducking heavy weight? This entire "he didn't move up a weight class he's ducking" shit is stupid and needs to stop.

Why the fuck would GSP fight Anderson ''dick pill'' Silva ?

What benefit would GSP gain from fighting Silva who has been tossed around like a used up whore??

And because of the Maia fight Anderson blew his chance with the fight for the shit he pulled during that fight. Which is still irrelevant because you can't duck a fighter that's not in your weight class to begin with. People just love to hate on GSP, are you giving Anderson shit when he openly ducked Jon Jones? What a bout giving JJ shit for openly ducking heavy weight? This entire "he didn't move up a weight class he's ducking" shit is stupid and needs to stop.

No way dude. GSP ducked Anderson. Just like Brock is ducking Chad Mendes.

He could have had that fight at any point. He wanted none of it. That’s a fact, and even if they do fight and GSP defeats old man Silva, the fact won’t change.

That ducking cannot be un-ducked.

He ducked prime silva - game over.

Yet even though he didn't want to fight a guy that wasn't in his weight class, the fact remains that GSP is the GOAT and is well ahead of Anderson Silva in that discussion.

"Libertarian". You go around admitting that to people?

Lol

Oh, the libertarians. So intelligent. So "above the fray". You "see the wrong on both sides".

Gtfo. You're a smark.

You're funny son. You're probably exactly what I described as the liberal problem. The far right has a problem as well, but I've not seen near the incessant stupidity from them as I have the liberals.. racism, maybe, but smaller pockets. These movements that the liberals have en masse are fucking embarrassing, I dont even want to have to explain that ridiculousness to my kids. I'm libertarian by the way. I see Wrong on both sides, but the useless idiots being corralled up on the left is mind blowing, they are walking contradictions of themselves and quite stupid

GSP is at the point in his career where he will only take easy fights. as i was walking out of MSG after the bisping fight i knew he was not going to ever defend the belt. i expect him to get a fight against conor next. conor is another fighter i dont see taking any risky fights so him vs gsp is never going to happen.

GSP is at the point in his career where he will only take easy fights. as i was walking out of MSG after the bisping fight i knew he was not going to ever defend the belt. i expect him to get a fight against conor next. conor is another fighter i dont see taking any risky fights so him vs gsp is never going to happen.

If he’ll only take easy fights then he’ll fight Anderson

Yeah, the guy who finished Bisping and completely dominated Diaz is ducking the guy who lost to Bisping and needed roids to beat Diaz in much less dominant fashion (and only got a NC).

You want GSP's cock, we get it.

You're out of your fucking mind thinking that the UFC wouldn't have put on Anderson vs GSP after the Maia fight lmao. You think they would have walked away from the $$$$? gtfo, GSP walked away from that.

You don't to believe it, but Georges ducked Andy MANY times...and don't side step with this Jones shit, Jon himself said he wouldn't fight Anderson. At least Silva went up numerous times in weight (Andy fought and was a champ at 170, MW and fought LHW)...it took GSP a million years and the perfect, out of his prime opponent to go up a class. He's now in therapy for the next five years recovering from the experience (aliens).

You want GSP's cock, we get it.

You're out of your fucking mind thinking that the UFC wouldn't have put on Anderson vs GSP after the Maia fight lmao. You think they would have walked away from the $$$$? gtfo, GSP walked away from that.

You don't to believe it, but Georges ducked Andy MANY times...and don't side step with this Jones shit, Jon himself said he wouldn't fight Anderson. At least Silva went up numerous times in weight (Andy fought and was a champ at 170, MW and fought LHW)...it took GSP a million years and the perfect, out of his prime opponent to go up a class. He's now in therapy for the next five years recovering from the experience (aliens).

Oh so I want GSP's cock because I don't believe you can duck a fighter in a higher weight class? Yet here you are raining down excuses for Anderson ducking Jon Jones by shifting the blame to Jon when Anderson also said he wouldn't fight Jon.

You're a hypocrite plain and simple. Come back to me when you can actually think rationally about a topic instead of being clearly biased for one side.

I like the TS
But any thread title with both "confirmed" & "ducking" will usually be a shitfest

<Moves>

Just need to add "cuck" for the Sherdog Trifecta

Seriously you gsp fanboys are worse than trump supporters.

Blind as fuuck
tenor.gif

Who gives a shit about backdoorbrian let alone follows him as a source for mma news? Lol

GSP already has his sights set on a fight at a lower weight class, and he has already explained why on several occasions.

Just because Anderson is fresh outta jail and calling everyone out doesn’t mean anyone is scared to fight him maybe they already have bigger better plans.

Back