Confirmed:gsp continues ducking Anderson, where are the Silva haters now

Seriously you gsp fanboys are worse than trump supporters.

Blind as fuuck

What's worse is people firmly believing that Hillary would be better, and no I am not saying Trump was the better option either. It's like arguing what tastes better between dog and cat shit, meanwhile, you don't realize the very system is stacked against you and your breath smells like shit. You shouldn't be calling anyone blind.

So where are the gsp fanboys that have been saying Anderson was ducking gsp?

Gsp is scared shirtless of Anderson he wants nothing to do with a 45 yr old Anderson wow

Yeah man, "shirtless" GSP is terrified of Silvia.

You have the IQ of a lawnmower.

This fight absolutely accomplishes nothing, zero, zilch. This fight at best should be 2nd or 3rd fight on the main card if it does come to a fruitation, this fight is just waste of time and energy.
People like this are lying to themselves. In the grand scheme no fight “accomplishes” anything. You will be excited and you will watch. Quit trying to be too cool for school ya twits

45 year old Andersteroidz does absolutely nothing for GSP at this stage.

Even with all of his magical 'Dick Pills', homie has like 1 win in years.

In the last 3 years anderson beat Diaz, knocked out Bisping, lost a decision to the heavyweight champion of the world and won a decision.

In the last 5 years GSP beat Bisping.

GSP wants to beat someone meaningful, like Conor.

Not some washed up roid cheater, with a broken leg, and broken dick that hasn't fought in ages.

Hasn't what most of this guy's said turned out to be total crap? If GSP dropped the title because he wasn't staying up in weight it makes no sense to offer him a fight at 180. Will wait until I hear about this from someone more reliable than this bloke and Shaub.

Hasn't what most of this guy's said turned out to be total crap? If GSP dropped the title because he wasn't staying up in weight it makes no sense to offer him a fight at 180. Will wait until I hear about this from someone more reliable than this bloke and Shaub.

He parrots what others say/hears
I don't doubt UFC wants the fight (MSG?) but to be fair to FRB (who does get a lot wrong), word is they want to do it.

In the last 3 years anderson beat Diaz, knocked out Bisping, lost a decision to the heavyweight champion of the world and won a decision.

In the last 5 years GSP beat Bisping.

The only thing correct in this post is that he won decision which was dubious

People like this are lying to themselves. In the grand scheme no fight “accomplishes” anything. You will be excited and you will watch. Quit trying to be too cool for school ya twits
GSP won a middleweight belt about a year ago and if he fights again in relatively short period of time, he should be a credible opponent for a championship.

What has Silva done in past 5-6 years ?

GSP vs. Silva will absolutely do nothing to peak my interest. if it interests you, fine, but don’t try to tell me what will interest me

GSP is not ducking Anderson. He said on Rogan that he will only fight a few more times and he wants fights that intrigue him. He said he would like to fight Kahbib and become the first 3 division champ.

The Silva fans want this fight cuzif silva wins they get to say 'see? Silva is the goat! We told you all along!' But if Silva loses they get to say 'this proves nothing Silva is past his prime he woulda won before he hasn't won fights in forever etc'

Everything to gain nothing to lose. Gsp can make more money elsewhere anyway at this point. Hes arguably the goat ge doesnt need to prove himself the current best and (i hope) nobody thinks hes currently the best let him enjoy his retirement run

You want GSP's cock, we get it.

You're out of your fucking mind thinking that the UFC wouldn't have put on Anderson vs GSP after the Maia fight lmao. You think they would have walked away from the $$$$? gtfo, GSP walked away from that.

You don't to believe it, but Georges ducked Andy MANY times...and don't side step with this Jones shit, Jon himself said he wouldn't fight Anderson. At least Silva went up numerous times in weight (Andy fought and was a champ at 170, MW and fought LHW)...it took GSP a million years and the perfect, out of his prime opponent to go up a class. He's now in therapy for the next five years recovering from the experience (aliens).
Dana White is on record saying Silva didn't deserve GSP after UFC 112. You dont know what youre taking about.

Gsp said he cant keep the weight on and is considering LW and now they want him at 180. Of course he said no, they are offering him the opposite of what hes looking for

GSP is not ducking Anderson. He said on Rogan that he will only fight a few more times and he wants fights that intrigue him. He said he would like to fight Kahbib and become the first 3 division champ.
Well that's going to be Conor after October 6th: )

Back