Confirmed:gsp continues ducking Anderson, where are the Silva haters now

Exactly

Gsp thought Silva would say no to 180 cw then when He accepted gsp said oh shiit how do I get out now.

Yeah..you don’t know that. Anderson is not the big fight anymore.

it will be a great day when this bullshit matchup is never spoken about again.

GSP won a middleweight belt about a year ago and if he fights again in relatively short period of time, he should be a credible opponent for a championship.

What has Silva done in past 5-6 years ?

GSP vs. Silva will absolutely do nothing to peak my interest. if it interests you, fine, but don’t try to tell me what will interest me
I will E-transfer you $100 if you don’t watch the fight. I’ll know.

So where are the gsp fanboys that have been saying Anderson was ducking gsp?

Gsp is scared shirtless of Anderson he wants nothing to do with a 45 yr old Anderson wow

Wdf is the point of this fight now? Silva is way past his best days. GSP ain’t exactly at his peak either but is in a lot closer to it than the spider. What would the fight achieve? If GSP wins he beat a way past prime fighter. If Silva wins it may mean a bit more but I can’t see it at this point in time tbh.

Why are people hating on silva so much right now? They keep posting his record but gloss over.....
- He basically KO'd Bisping during the fight he "lost" to him
-Took Cormier last minute no training and went to decision and landed the most damaging strike
- Beat Nick and overturned
- Lost to Weidman twice at the end of a legendary run (Just got passed up)
- Last fight beat someone who is very good in his division.

Meanwhile... GSP waited until Bisping was mw champ to challenge and vacated right after. Good fight. But if they both stopped and had the same fighting schedules, Silva would have a much cleaner record like GSP. This fight is a lot closer than people think.

Meanwhile... GSP waited until Bisping was mw champ to challenge and vacated right after. Good fight. But if they both stopped and had the same fighting schedules, Silva would have a much cleaner record like GSP. This fight is a lot closer than people think.

GSP was sick .... His pics showing how small he got after the Bisping fight was enough evidence for me to believe him. I believe GSP plan all along was to fight Anderson after he defeated Bisping. Anderson messed up that plan by failing a drug test. Then GSP got sick. It just looks like the fight isn't destined to be made.

Agree that the fight is closer then most think and it was always that way. Earlier the odds may have been slightly in Anderson's favor and currently they are slightly in GSP favor but its still anyone's fight.

Just trying to share info with you. He's so beneath people's interest that it's almost insulting to even offer him GSP at this point.

GSP deserves much better.

With all due respect to GSP and his fans, he does not deserve much better. In fact he has got much better than he deserved.

1) After a 4 year layoff, he is gifted a title shot at MW, a weight class he has never fought at and was not ranked at, against Bisping. A champion who while he earned his strap, was considered almost universally as a very week champ. I find it interesting that GSP had no such interest when Silva, or Weidman, or Rockhold, was champion. He got his 2 straps and he will go down as a 2 division champ, but GSP is the least legitimate of all the 2 division champs in this sherdoggers opinion.

2) He was given this completely unearned, undeserved title shot with the stipulation that he defend the belt should he win. He didn't. He backed out of that agreement. Wax whatever medical or health poetry around it that you want. He welched.

3) 2nd strap obtained and welching completed, he is now holding out for another completely unearned, undeserved title shot in a weight class he has never fought. I hope the UFC does not give it to him and I don't think they will. I don't think they will ever let GSP fight for a title again after what he pulled at MW. They know to near certainty that should he win that fight, he will just ride off into the sunset. He would leave yet another division, which was already in disarray, and put in additional disarray just to accommodate him, in complete fubar disarray by vacating immediately after winning.

The UFC does not need GSP to fight McGregor. Either of them will sell plenty of PPV's on their own against pretty much any opponent.

GSP has options. Since he never lost the belt at WW, he could get that shot. But he wants absolutely nothing to do with Woodley, and he won't want anything to do with anyone that beats Woodley.

If he wants to fight for the LW belt, let him go through a couple of the active killers sitting at the top of that division and earn the shot. Fergie will be healing up soon. Poirer and Lee will both be needing dance partners. Any of those are compelling. Let him go through 2 of those 3 and tidy things up at the top a bit.
Then if he earns a TS give it to him. And if he rides off into the sunset again, at least he will have added a little value to the division before doing so.

Is normal.

We've had YEARS of Georges not stepping up. I even remember around the time Andy fought Maia he offered to go to 170, he fought there before...but GSP wouldn't go for it.

I'm long past caring.

Bull fucking shit. GSP said he would fight him if he came down but guess what? Silva never came down. Why? Because he was too big. Why? Because he was juiced to the grills.

Dozer got banned

The question wasn't if he'd get banned but when. Let's celebrate with some cake:

eff40f76fccdae18c2cc9cfb2b31fe10.jpg

I would've loved to have seen that fight a few years ago. I'd still watch it today, but like Chuck/Wand it's nowhere near the mega-fight that it should've been if the timing was better.

Never been a big GSP fan, but honestly I don't blame him for ducking this fight at this point. There's nothing for him to gain from it. If he loses, he got beat by a washed up Anderson. If he wins, he beat a washed up Anderson. GSP just came back from a four year layoff, moved up a weight class, and won the MW title. He hasn't lost a fight in over a decade. Meanwhile, Anderson is 1-5-1 in his last seven and his "win" was a gifted decision. His no contest was due to him popping for PEDs.

There's no reason for GSP to take this fight at this point. It's a lose/lose proposition for him unless the UFC is willing to throw him stupid money to take it.

It's because Anderson's stock has crashed more than Facebook, LOL! Beating Anderson is almost meaningless, now.

Listen Anderson has had multiple test failures now ... GSP has always advocated fighting clean.. why should he get in there with a guy that’s failed a few tests.. the fight really doesn’t make sense at this point anyway.

What I think should happen though is put GSP in a fight at 155 to see if he can make the weight first then fight Conor or Kabib ...

GSP vs Tony or Nate Diaz would be dope.

Lol, pretty sure Front Row Brian's source is Sherdog forums.

lol @ frontwhobrian being source for anything in 2018.

GSP has said it even back in their prime that moving up in weight takes a lot on his body and he only wants to do it if he can move up safely and feel good.

All these years went by and he finally tried it against Bisping (conveniently for his career, lol) and although he won, he stated that he didn't feel good at that weight and got colitis from gaining weight the wrong way.

Since, he's relinquished the title and slimmed down while recovering from colitis and maintains that he never wants to go back up to that weight again.

GSP vs Silva will never happen and should never happen. They both are past their prime (especially Silva).

A better match-up would be Silva vs Style Bender and GSP vs the lightweight champion (Khabib or Conor).

A trump dummy I see. Keep on falling for the tricks.

Ha you post a has been liberal comedian. You have a Jim Carey vid ready for rebuttal? Also last time i check John Cleese isnt even from here so he can fuck off back into obscurity.

Back