Confirmation that Dana White has moved on from the McGregor Era

Yup. Conor is seriously losing sway in an era where Dana's biggest partners outside the UFC are Muslims and Conor purposefully burned those bridges HARD.

That whole acting like a diva and like the sport has to bend to his will was nothing Dana ever loved but he had to live with it for the money. Now they found how to make money during pandemic and it's NOT based on Conor at all and he's having a little meltdown over it.

A bit pathetic really. Learn to be kind and make ppl WANT to do business with you instead of being an entitled brat and whining about how they won't cater to you.

No respect for that guy outside of his greatness in the cage. And since his greatness has to be on HIS terms, to soothe HIS ego, it's probably over for him.

This is what burned bridges and chickens coming home to roost looks like. Good luck. He's been an asshole enough and this is the first time he's really starting to feel it close in on him professionally speaking.
He's going to make millions fighting Paq and likely has over a net worth over 100 million. You're not wrong about his behaviour but he has generational wealth and is in a position to do as he pleases.

He's going to make millions fighting Paq and likely has over a net worth over 100 million. You're not wrong about his behaviour but he has generational wealth and is in a position to do as he pleases.
Assuming the UFC lets him fight Pac yes. And yes he is worth lots of money. Sure he can do as he pleases. It's just funny to see a man in that position melting down over not having a fight. I mean, it's humorous. But I don't think he'd trade back in his fortunes to ruffle less feathers or anything. I'm sure he's fine.

Why is it jealousy? Because it describes nuthuggers like you lol?
Not just hugging the nuts. Homie is orangutan swanging off Conor's nuts. Like have some decency and do it in private.. homie

Tyson had generational wealth. MC Hammer had generational wealth. Conor's coke habit and lawsuits will eventually insure he barely has child support wealth.

I think it's fading big time. Less fans care about Conor than before. I don't. If he fights I'll watch. If not, I'll watch. There are way too many exciting fighters to care about a diva who never did give us most of the fights we wanted anyway. His fights were fun but there are tons of fun fights without the parading of one man's ego and "nut butter" around.

I am perfectly happy to consume MMA without any Conor in it. If he wants to fight I'll watch but I can't be bothered to give a shit if he wants to fight or not. And I notice a lot of fans are feeling the same. Also I can't stand his whole schtick from the pseudo racist bigoted shit to the egomaniac shit. I don't like it. And he's not even witty anymore.

The game passes everyone by. His whole "I am the game" bs is played. And at this point I'm not even sure if he's a mad rapist or not. It's a bit ridiculous. Either fight a top guy humbly or go away I say. I have no appetite for his ego or nuts on display anymore. It's draining and tiring. I just want good fights.
“Pseudo racist bigoted shit” please tell me when Conor said anything racist or bigoted? The only thing he’s ever done was talk trash about a country.

Even making that up just screams racism on your part

Why is it jealousy? Because it describes nuthuggers like you lol?
You’re a nuthater, I mean just seriously look at your AV.

No ones allowed to say something good about Conor or take up for him on here without being called a nuthugger.

Lol wut.

Dana has been working with Abu Dhabi long before Conor even came to the UFC

You’re a nuthater, I mean just seriously look at your AV.

No ones allowed to say something good about Conor or take up for him on here without being called a nuthugger.
Spoken like a true nuthugger

“Pseudo racist bigoted shit” please tell me when Conor said anything racist or bigoted? The only thing he’s ever done was talk trash about a country.

Even making that up just screams racism on your part
Well let me scream some more then:

When he called Khabib's wife a towel was an insult to Khabib's religion. Insulting someone's religion is bigoted - intolerant towards others who hold different opinions

When he called Khabib a backwards cunt for not wanting a drink ditto

When he spoke of riding into Brazil as a white man and colonizing it that is pseudo-racist

When he said he was "black from the waist down" (when we've all seen his tiny "pecker" at weigh ins anyway was insinuating blacks have bigger dicks which is at least prejudice (which I think is comfortably within the broad bounds of pseudo racist)

That's off the top of my head and I DO NOT need you to agree. But that's why I said it. If you want to debate what "pseudo-racist" or "pseudo-bigoted" means to you vs me you'll be talking to yourself. We don't have to agree and that's fine. I'm speaking as me, not you.

I encourage you to feel differently and speak your piece. I just don't want to debate about pseudo racism or bigotry on an MMA board so I'll let you respond and I won't engage on defining what is what to whom.

As a black man I never liked any of those antics and as whatever you are you are free to welcome them.

Well let me scream some more then:

When he called Khabib's wife a towel was an insult to Khabib's religion. Insulting someone's religion is bigoted - intolerant towards others who hold different opinions

When he called Khabib a backwards cunt for not wanting a drink ditto

When he spoke of riding into Brazil as a white man and colonizing it that is pseudo-racist

When he said he was "black from the waist down" (when we've all seen his tiny "pecker" at weigh ins anyway was insinuating blacks have bigger dicks which is at least prejudice (which I think is comfortably within the broad bounds of pseudo racist)

That's off the top of my head and I DO NOT need you to agree. But that's why I said it. If you want to debate what "pseudo-racist" or "pseudo-bigoted" means to you vs me you'll be talking to yourself. We don't have to agree and that's fine. I'm speaking as me, not you.

I encourage you to feel differently and speak your piece. I just don't want to debate about pseudo racism or bigotry on an MMA board so I'll let you respond and I won't engage on defining what is what to whom.

As a black man I never liked any of those antics and as whatever you are you are free to welcome them.
None is enough evidence to call him racist or a bigot.

People make fun of Christianity all the time, does that make them a bigot?

You do realize Brazilians aren’t a race right? There are Brazilians of all races.

None is enough evidence to call him racist or a bigot.

People make fun of Christianity all the time, does that make them a bigot?

You do realize Brazilians aren’t a race right? There are Brazilians of all races.
I didn't call him a racist or a bigot, you'll note. Since you're a stickler for words and definitions you should observe that.

I said he said pseudo-racist and pseudo-bigoted shit.

And I stand by it. And yes, insulting a religion is a bigoted act as per the definition of bigotry but this is EXACTLY the kind of conversation I DON'T come to SD for so let's agree to disagree.

I do welcome a diversity of opinions in the world. I just don't need to discuss every difference. We don't have to agree to respect each other.

Jealous or upset? The goalpost goes IN the ground buddeh. You have yours on wheels.

It's more entertaining that way.

tenor.gif

Hmm i think i would look fly in one of those get ups.

get me some arabian bishes

I don't get why the UAE keep getting visitors to dress like that or making them do that weird sword dance

Yup. Conor is seriously losing sway in an era where Dana's biggest partners outside the UFC are Muslims and Conor purposefully burned those bridges HARD.

That whole acting like a diva and like the sport has to bend to his will was nothing Dana ever loved but he had to live with it for the money. Now they found how to make money during pandemic and it's NOT based on Conor at all and he's having a little meltdown over it.

A bit pathetic really. Learn to be kind and make ppl WANT to do business with you instead of being an entitled brat and whining about how they won't cater to you.

No respect for that guy outside of his greatness in the cage. And since his greatness has to be on HIS terms, to soothe HIS ego, it's probably over for him.

This is what burned bridges and chickens coming home to roost looks like. Good luck. He's been an asshole enough and this is the first time he's really starting to feel it close in on him professionally speaking.

I mean, you realize they are holding him hostage right? They literally won’t give the guy a fight.

Back