Confirmation that Dana White has moved on from the McGregor Era

If Conor said he wanted Ferg or Dustin he would have those fights easily. Asking for Diego, Khabib, n JG not so much right now. Tho in a month JG should be free n willing.

Yup. Conor is seriously losing sway in an era where Dana's biggest partners outside the UFC are Muslims and Conor purposefully burned those bridges HARD.

That whole acting like a diva and like the sport has to bend to his will was nothing Dana ever loved but he had to live with it for the money. Now they found how to make money during pandemic and it's NOT based on Conor at all and he's having a little meltdown over it.

A bit pathetic really. Learn to be kind and make ppl WANT to do business with you instead of being an entitled brat and whining about how they won't cater to you.

No respect for that guy outside of his greatness in the cage. And since his greatness has to be on HIS terms, to soothe HIS ego, it's probably over for him.

This is what burned bridges and chickens coming home to roost looks like. Good luck. He's been an asshole enough and this is the first time he's really starting to feel it close in on him professionally speaking.
wait

you think arabs give a shit about a guy bashing their religion over money?

lmao

Mentally, Sean Omalley think's he and Dana are still friends.

Yup. Conor is seriously losing sway in an era where Dana's biggest partners outside the UFC are Muslims and Conor purposefully burned those bridges HARD.

That whole acting like a diva and like the sport has to bend to his will was nothing Dana ever loved but he had to live with it for the money. Now they found how to make money during pandemic and it's NOT based on Conor at all and he's having a little meltdown over it.

A bit pathetic really. Learn to be kind and make ppl WANT to do business with you instead of being an entitled brat and whining about how they won't cater to you.

No respect for that guy outside of his greatness in the cage. And since his greatness has to be on HIS terms, to soothe HIS ego, it's probably over for him.

This is what burned bridges and chickens coming home to roost looks like. Good luck. He's been an asshole enough and this is the first time he's really starting to feel it close in on him professionally speaking.

Lol this is just about the most retarded thing I have ever read on this forum. Be kind and make people want to do business with you? Do you know Dana White you goof? He will sell you down the river for nothing. Lol be kind omfg. What a dumbass.

Khabib and khamzat are Dana's new sons.

Only a matter of time before Sheikh Dana starts leading every press conference like "Salam brothers thank you for coming. Who has the first question?"

Lol this is just about the most retarded thing I have ever read on this forum. Be kind and make people want to do business with you? Do you know Dana White you goof? He will sell you down the river for nothing. Lol be kind omfg. What a dumbass.
Lol you're misunderstanding what and who I was referring to.

What I meant was be a kind/respectful person in general and ppl will like you. Not specifically Dana. Dana wants to work with Conor for the money anyway. The world doesn't care as much about Conor because he's show us enough of who he really is that we're no longer clamouring for Conor fights.

Wasn't suggesting he should be kind to make Dana want to do business with him. But if he was kind/respectful towards Islam he wouldn't have the obstacles he has now. We were discussing his prospects in dealing with the Arab world.

That said, I probably should have said "respectful" instead of "kind" so you have a fair point in there under the confusion.

connie will be back and the pink goof will be riding his nuts again

You can be, and are, both! Cheer up little guy, nothing to cry over.
<{outtahere}>
You started with a foolishly incorrect assessment, moved the goalpost, got called out on it, and now you're walking and talking in circles, "big guy". But I get your point. You're Sherdog af and edgy. You don't have to make sense but you sure win in a showdown. Good shit.

wait

you think arabs give a shit about a guy bashing their religion over money?

lmao
Over HIS money, possibly.

I think without Dana or some other intermediary who they respect Conor and his company can't get anything done there, yes.

These guys have money and don't need Conor's little tribute.

I mean, you realize they are holding him hostage right? They literally won’t give the guy a fight.
He held divisions hostage refusing to fight, he held fighters hostage (when he smashed glass into the eyes of fighters cutting weight for their fights all for his ego and publicity), he held the fans hostage and wouldn't give us the fights we wanted, etc.

He put all that karma out and now it's back to bite his ass. Am I supposed to blame someone besides him? I say he worked real hard to get into the position he's in AND was super well compensated for that work. He's not a guy who deserves sympathy for lying in the bed he made.

These are the rules that apply to life - put out what you want to get back. I feel this is perfectly just and even predictable. Nobody's on top forever and how you treated ppl when you were there will come back to help or haunt you.

He held divisions hostage refusing to fight, he held fighters hostage (when he smashed glass into the eyes of fighters cutting weight for their fights all for his ego and publicity), he held the fans hostage and wouldn't give us the fights we wanted, etc.

He put all that karma out and now it's back to bite his ass. Am I supposed to blame someone besides him? I say he worked real hard to get into the position he's in AND was super well compensated for that work. He's not a guy who deserves sympathy for lying in the bed he made.

These are the rules that apply to life - put out what you want to get back. I feel this is perfectly just and even predictable. Nobody's on top forever and how you treated ppl when you were there will come back to help or haunt you.

He never refused to fight. You’re gonna have to provide evidence of that.

I'm way more likely to stream if MacGregor is fighting, which means more money for someone.

tbh crackstreams should create its own fight org with dick pill and hot singles in your area revenue.

I mean he had two titles that he wouldn't fight the top contenders to defend. I think the proof is that he didn't defend either title for all the time he had them. Isn't that proof enough? Or are you suggesting he was never offered title defense fights?

Anyway, the guy's a good fighter who is a drag to have as a shadow over his divisions and the sport. A guy like that has to be kept on a short leash or else he'll shit the whole yard up. I'm really glad to have a couple years without much Conor ego shit dominating the sport.

If he really does come back to MMA I hope they keep his ego and profile in check somehow. We don't need another Ego McGregor era.

I’m sure we’ll hear the words “...isn’t he great? There’s no one like him!” Out of Dana’s mouth again when talking about Conor....

But honestly it looked like Conor May have overstepped his line here a bit. Only so many times you can do that shit before the boss stops finding that to be cute.

giphy.gif
I miss this show. RIP Charlie Murphy. I’d watch a sketch show with Dave and Eddie Murphy today, sure they’d have to spend 100 million to make it, but it would be funny.

Those DMs where Dana kept referring to Conor as "kid" kinda took me by surprise. Has it always been that way or is this a new thing?

I miss this show. RIP Charlie Murphy. I’d watch a sketch show with Dave and Eddie Murphy today, sure they’d have to spend 100 million to make it, but it would be funny.
Hell yeah man. Still quote the bits with my wife to this day.
Those were great times when no one made you feel like shit for laughing at something.

Can you provide evidence that "They literally won’t give the guy a fight"??

It should be pretty easy since refusing to offer him fights can be litigated for breach of contract

Back