Coming clean on Platinum (aka Mike Perry was never my friend)

xhaydenx

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I got on the Platinum train back when it started, mainly as a bit of a joke. I went and got the AV and put the dumb Platinum sigs and all that. Really, I missed the Conor bandwagon and there were no others that were likely to rustle so many jimmies so when I saw the Platinum thing was riling people up I was all aboard.

But time to come clean: Perry is a joke. Zero striking defense. Crap kicks. Basic Combos, no cardio and as soon as he takes a good hit he seems to just get disheartened.

In his last fight he won the first and was losing the next two until he got the lucky K.O at the end against Roberts. Allan isn't even that good but he was able to make Perry just look basic and ordinary.

Almost everyone in the top 10 pushes this guy's shit in.

And let's not forget the rest of him:

God's gift has to be the dumbest, most funniest tattoo I've seen in a long time. The shitty Platinum above his eyebrow is laughable too. His trash talking is grade-school level.

I was watching the fight last night with my dad and brother and trying to keep a straight face while telling about the whole satellite to god made out of platinum thing.

So, who else was just aboard for a laugh? I know there's got to be some of you, if not a lot of you.

Platinum forgive this man for he knows not what he says...

You know damn well how this thread will go

tumblr_ndpwspJiLA1setwdzo1_500.gif

at least theres 1 honest member of "Plat Nation"

TS, congratulations for having the balls to admit you were wrong.

Just get ready for a bunch of trolls to assault this post now.

Good luck! ;)

People are jumping off his band wagon faster than they were to jump on his dick. Amazing.

Im glad you got off the train and cult. Its like welcoming a brother back in the fold for leaving Scientology behind

Give jouban credit he fought very well

People are jumping off his band wagon faster than they were to jump on his dick. Amazing.

I can't honestly believe that anyone was ever truly serious. I thought it was a joke from start to finish just to rile other people up. At least that's what it was to me.

Everyone knows how good Platinum really is. Everybody knew what his potential really was...

These "foot-in-mouth" threads are such a cry for attention.

Hold me.

2 rounds at his pace and he's too puffed/broken mentally to throw anything int he 3rd.

God's gift bless.

Back