Coming clean on Platinum (aka Mike Perry was never my friend)

I got on the Platinum train back when it started, mainly as a bit of a joke. I went and got the AV and put the dumb Platinum sigs and all that. Really, I missed the Conor bandwagon and there were no others that were likely to rustle so many jimmies so when I saw the Platinum thing was riling people up I was all aboard.

LMAO

Thank you for admitting it.

But time to come clean: Perry is a joke. Zero striking defense. Crap kicks. Basic Combos, no cardio and as soon as he takes a good hit he seems to just get disheartened.

In his last fight he won the first and was losing the next two until he got the lucky K.O at the end against Roberts. Allan isn't even that good but he was able to make Perry just look basic and ordinary.

9v68YaU.gif

giphy.gif

Almost everyone in the top 10 pushes this guy's shit in.

And let's not forget the rest of him:

God's gift has to be the dumbest, most funniest tattoo I've seen in a long time. The shitty Platinum above his eyebrow is laughable too. His trash talking is grade-school level.

giphy.gif

I was watching the fight last night with my dad and brother and trying to keep a straight face while telling about the whole satellite to god made out of platinum thing.

So, who else was just aboard for a laugh? I know there's got to be some of you, if not a lot of you.

giphy.gif

271.gif

Platinum Nation on Sunday:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I knew from the jump this jersey shore wanna be was just a weak ass jabroni.

as have I, but you got the odd one that still proclaimed they were "true fans" of his, when it was obvious they were full of shit lol

Yeha, it was hilarious. I remember posting that he was going to outstrike Wonderboy and tap out Maia or some shit.

I got on the Platinum train back when it started, mainly as a bit of a joke. I went and got the AV and put the dumb Platinum sigs and all that. Really, I missed the Conor bandwagon and there were no others that were likely to rustle so many jimmies so when I saw the Platinum thing was riling people up I was all aboard.

But time to come clean: Perry is a joke. Zero striking defense. Crap kicks. Basic Combos, no cardio and as soon as he takes a good hit he seems to just get disheartened.

In his last fight he won the first and was losing the next two until he got the lucky K.O at the end against Roberts. Allan isn't even that good but he was able to make Perry just look basic and ordinary.

God's gift has to be the dumbest, most funniest tattoo I've seen in a long time. The shitty Platinum above his eyebrow is laughable too. His trash talking is grade-school level.

I was watching the fight last night with my dad and brother and trying to keep a straight face while telling about the whole satellite to god made out of platinum thing.

So, who else was just aboard for a laugh? I know there's got to be some of you, if not a lot of you.

You're an impressionable, disloyal follower, got it. If you're going to ride another mans dick ride it. While the most deluded fan base here, at least Conor's fluffers are loyal.

What type of fairweather homo shit is this
Bet you root for the cowboys and the cavaliers too

0698bb596613dcbfc5494d151c1bf1a45431b28d76e5f5cfb5c454a0a02478b2.jpg

Of course! Says fighter bashing on Cyborg, lol
Wow, okay.

I tried to find the post so I could take another look. I wouldn't exactly call it fighter bashing.

My post was essentially stating that she could easily make weight without the muscle mass which she has, she's not always had that muscle mass, and I believe it to be created by the use of steroids (that has been proven by the way). I did say that she's so muscular now that she no longer even looks feminine - not sure if you count that as bashing?

Man, it's PC city around here. You can't even call steroid users, steroid users lol.

You sound super insecure.Everybody knew that it was a joke and i don't need to read your apologetic cry for attention
Are you 13?

And take me off the dumb ass notifications list for the "Platinum Nation" or whatever that knitting club circle jerk shit is.

Platinum Mike Perry will be back better than ever.

This loss might just be the wake up call to take his game the next level.

Still a fan.

Back